Chapter 2: A New Threat

Y/N's P.O.V

Mum and I are now sitting in the caravan and mum is about to dye my hair blonde, which I'm not a fan of and I don't know how she talked me into it.

I'm sitting in the chair with damp hair.

Natasha: Are you ready?

Y/N: Nope, but you're still gonna do this anyway. 

Natasha: Yes, yes I am.

Before she could start the generator that Mason hooked us up with crapped-out and the lights went out.

Y/N: Yes! Saved by the blackout.

I stand up.

Natasha: Yeah, yeah. Just go and sort it out so I can dye your hair.

Y/N: Yes mother.

I go outside and start working on the generator and I find that it's out of gas.

Y/N: Mum! The generator is outta gas. I'm gonna head into town and get more.

Natasha: Okay, I'll come with.

Y/N: Alright.

I grab the gas canister then mum and I get in the car and head back into town to get gas.

As we're driving down the road I turn to go onto the bridge, when out of nowhere there's an explosion and the car flips.

I black out briefly, but when I wake up I see that our car is hanging half way off the bridge.

I look over and see a figure dressed some sort of armor coming towards us.

Mum and I undo our seat belts and start to climb out.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here.

Natasha: Well, it doesn't matter. This one will find out that I'm a better a better shot when I'm pissed.

Mum starts shooting out the window to cover me as I climb out the back.

I land on the ground in a knelt position and pull my gun out.

As I hear mum struggling to get out I look around and don't see the guy who attacked us. Then my spider sense goes off.

Y/N: (Whispers) He's above me.

I point my gun upwards and start shooting, but the guy jumps over me and blocks the bullets with his shield.

This person and I start fighting hand-to-hand, and I realise that he's countering my moves before I even make them.

I manage to take him down to the ground, both he and I bounce back up using our arms and land in the exact same position.

(A/N: So just imagine it's Y/N instead of Natasha

(A/N: So just imagine it's Y/N instead of Natasha.)

As I tilt my head to the side he copy's that too.

Y/N: What the fuck?

The guy then looks back to the car and stands then heads towards a case on the floor.

Y/N: He's not here for us.

As he continues to walk forward mum comes out from behind the car and does her signature scissor kick move.

Mum and he continue to fight for the case and, mum manages to pull something out of it before getting knocked down into the river below.

Y/N: Mum!

I run and jump off the bridge after her.

(Ten minutes later)

After grabbing mum she and I make it to shore and sit down near the river.

She and I both start breathing heavily.

Y/N: Who the hell was that guy?

Natasha: I don't know, but whoever he was he wanted this.

Mum pulls out these red viuals that were wrapped up together.

Y/N: Okay so, New question. What the hell is that stuff?

Natasha: Not sure.

I then see mum pull out a picture, but she put it away before I could get a good look at it.

She then stands up.

Natasha: We need to go to Budapest.

I stand as she starts walking away.

Y/N: What? Why?

Natasha: I'll explain on the way!

I then run to catch up with her.