Chapter 11: Saving The Other Widows

Y/N's P.O.V

As I'm making my way to Dreykov's office I run into Yelena who has the gas wrapping around a grenade.

Y/N: Why is the gas to help the Widow's wrapped around a grenade?

Yelena: You'll see.

Yelena and I make it to Dreykov's office and see mum fighting off the widow's on her own.

Y/N: Yelena! The gas!

She nods and pulls the pin on the grenade. Yelena then throws the grenade into the air.

It explodes and the gas falls down onto the widow's. It causes them to stop attacking and they all look around confused by what's happening.

I then see mum stand up and come over to us. She has a blade in her shoulder. I grab hold of the blade.

Y/N: Okay, I'm gonna pull it out. Three, two, one.

I quickly yank the blade out.

Natasha: Ahh!!

Y/N: Sorry.

One of them asks us what they do now.

Natasha: Get as far away from here as possible. You all get to make your own choices now.

We then look around as we hear the place start to fall apart.

Y/N: We gotta get outta here.

Yelena: We need to find Dreykov. You coming?

Natasha: I'll be right behind you.

She goes over to Dreykov's desk.

Y/N: She means "we," you all get out now.

I go over to join mum at the desk as they all leave.

Natasha: You should go too.

Y/N: Not without you. That's not what we do, remember?

She nods and smiles at me.

Mum then opens up Dreykov's files that appear on his virtual screen. She also fixes her broken nose too.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Natasha: Dreykov has widow's in place all over the world, if they're gonna get the help they need, we need to know where they are.

Y/N: Right, okay.

Once mum has all the files on a thumb drive she closes everything down.

Y/N: Okay, let's get out of here.

Mum and I leave Dreykov's office and try to make it down to the landing platform.

As we leave the elevator comes to this floor and fire comes out of it. Mum and I just manage to dodge by going left.

We run towards a window and mum pulls her guns out and shoots out thw window.

She and I dive out just before the fire can hit us. As we fall mum and I spin round and catch ourselves on a railing to stop our fall.

When I look down I see Dreykov's men escaping and that the Red Room is blowing up.

After that we swing forward and land back inside a few floors below.

As we're running the floor comes out from under us and we fall down a level.

Mum and I get up and see Taskmaster is in the cell infront of us.

Mum then moves forward and I grab her arm.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Natasha: Taskmaster is Dreykov's daughter, I have to help her. I have to try and make up for what I did.