Chapter 7: Talking With Gramps

Y/N's P.O.V

As we're flying to St. Petersburg we run out of fuel as I said we would, we then crash down in a random field.

The four of us get out of the helicopter and take a moment to recover from the small crash we just had.

Y/N: I told you we didn't have enough fuel.

Alexei: You two should have brought the Avengers' superjet.

Mum and I look at each other and shake our heads.

We all then start to walk away from thr crash with Alexei constantly talking.

Aunt Yelena then leans towards me.

Yelena: (Whispers) I swear if I hear one more word from him I'm going to kick him in the face.

Y/N: (Whispers) The line forms behind me.

Natasha: (Whispers) He's the worst.

Alexei: Natasha. Natasha, Natasha. Come here, I want to ask you something. Come, it's important.

As Yelena and I walk ahead of mum and Alexei I hear mum speak up in her slighty pissed off voice.

Natasha: You haven't seen either one of us in over twenty years, you haven't even asked about your grandson and you wanna ask me about you?

Yelena and I turn to look at the two and see Alexei walk off slightly.

Alexei: What is with this tension? Did I do something wrong?

Yelena: Is that really a question?

Y/N: I hadn't even been born yet, and even I know why these two are pissed at you.

Alexei: I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure that you'd succeed, to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out.

Natasha: Everything worked out?

Alexei: For you two, yes it did. We accomplished our mission in Ohio. Yelena you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No-one can match your efficiency and ruthlessness. And Natasha, not just a spy, not toppling regimes, destroying empire's from within. But an Avenger. You also created a beautiful child, who is the son of the greatest HYDRA assassin the Winter Soldier.

He then grabs both mum's and Yelena's hands.

Alexei: You both have killed so many people. Your ledgers must dripping, just gushing red. I couldn't be more proud of you.

Alexei hugs the two, but they push him away almost immediately.

He then looks at me.

Alexei: And you my boy, my grandson. You must have a powerful bloodlust, like your mother I'm sure your ledger is gushing red also.

Y/N: No, it's not actually. I don't kill people.

He seems confused by this.

Alexei: I'm sorry, what?

Y/N: I don't kill people. I can't, it's not what I do.

He then looks back at mum.

Alexei: Natasha, this boy was born to be an assassin. What did you do to him?

Mum gets pissed off by this.

Natasha: I raised him to be better than that, and he is.

Y/N: I've almost killed before, but I made a promise to someone important to me that I'd be better. So I am.

He scoffs.

Alexei: I don't believe this.

Y/N: Well believe it old man.

Natasha: Come on, let's go.

The four of us then leave and carry on walking.

As we're walking down the field Yelena speaks up.

Yelena: Are we there yet?

Alexei: Oh, you'll know when we're there.

He then starts to make pig noises.

After a few minutes of walking we make it to some sort of pig farm, and once we get closer to the house we see a woman behind the fence.

I look to mum.

Y/N: (Whispers) Is that who I think it is?

Natasha: (Whispers) Yep.

Alexei: Honey, we're home.

She doesn't reply and walks out and heads towards the house.

I look to mum again.

Y/N: So much for a loving reunion huh?

Natasha: Honestly I didn't expect much.

Alexei: Come on you three, let's get inside.

We then follow Alexei and go towards the house.

(A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter than normal.)