Sneaky little man • #1

Dipper slowly walks down the dark alley. His steps echoing around him, the only other sound is the fading sounds of the street. And yet, he carries on walking, determined to get to the end. He talks to himself, "It's only a meeting.... with him" Dipper shivers at the thought of meeting, him. He shakes his head and walks a bit faster.

He FINALLY gets to the other side of the alley, only to be met with a dark limo. On top of the car sits a girl, she's eating a sucker and staring at the sky. Her hair was a vibrant pink, she had a black jacket and skirt, both leather. Dipper kicks a rock on the ground and she looks at him, she raises her eyebrows in surprise. She rolls off the car and lands face first on the curb. "are you ok Miss?" Dipper says as he walks over to her. She shoots right up and smiles brightly, "Just fine, thanks!". She opens the back door of the limo, "Ladies first!". Dipper giggles a bit and steps in, she steps in after him. She closes the door behind her and smacks the driver's seat. The car starts up and they start they're journey. The pink haired lady looks at Dipper, "My name is Pyronica, seeing as your not Stanford, I don't know your name!". Dipper blinks a few times and then giggles, "My name is Dipper, I'm his great Nephew !". Pyronica nods, pulls the sucker stick out of her mouth, and chucks it on the ground, "Can I ask you about that, why your here instead of him I mean?". Dipper thinks about what he'll say for a few seconds, "I kinda snuck out..." "why?" "I think you know". Pyronica lets out a shrill laugh, startling Dipper. "Your smarter than I thought". Dipper tilts his head and smiles.

Pyronica and Dipper continue their small talk until the car pulls up to a large mansion. Dipper shivers as Pyronica gets out. He quickly follows her , his eyes dart from side to side, taking in every detail. That is until He runs into Pyronica's back, she laughs and pushes him back a bit. Then she opens some dark wooden doors, revealing the large mansion's inside. "Alright! Let's go find him!" She cheers. "ya...." Dipper replies shakily.