Blonde, tall, and half asleep • #2

Dipper's shoes clicked against the dark wooded floor. His eyes scanned all over the large mansion.

All around was dark-colored wood, gray painted walls, and pictures with golden frames. 

The pictures were of several people, around twenty. One was even the girl leading him around. 

He tugged on her sleeve, she turned her head towards him, "need something, short stack?".

He recoiled his head at the name, "What's with the pictures?".

She walked over to them, "They're pictures of all the members," she stepped towards a large picture, "This is the idiot!!".

Dipper looked at the black and white picture of a man. He had a slick dark suit, short and fluffy looking hair, he had a sick-looking smirk on his face, and he was leaning on a Thompson. (A Thompson is a gun popularly used by the mafia)

She nudged his arm, "Let's get moving short stack!".

They continued moving along through the never-ending hallways. 

They eventually came to a large door. Then Pyronica stood still and stopped him. She grabbed a small ball out of a basket near the door and pressed her ear to the door.

She nodded and put a finger to her lips to shush Dipper. He swallowed and shook his head very shakily. 

She opened the door, carefully raised the ball, and threw it full speed. 

Dipper heard a large crash and then Pyronica starts laughing,

"Shut up or I'll assign you the Teeth," A voice said with a yawn.

Pyronica walked in with a long stride, Dipper stepped in quickly behind her.

He watched as the man from the picture cocked his head to the side and walked towards him.

Pyronica stepped to the side as the man grabbed Dipper's chin and looked at him.

"I don't think that your Sixers unless you've had some major surgery," The man said as he walked around Dipper. 

Dipper took a deep breath and answered him, "No, I'm his nephew, I came in his place".

The man cocked his head again, "Sixers too lazy to come down here himself?".

Dipper's foot started to tap, "I sorta snuck out, he doesn't really know I'm here".

The man nodded his head and walked over to a large file cabinet.

"What did you say your name was, kid?" He said as he opened up a drawer.

Dipper slowly inched closer to Pyronica, "Dipper, Dipper Pines". 

The man nodded and picked up a few files. He laid the softly on a desk. He pushed a few to the side and then looked back up at Dipper.

"Do you go by a different name perhaps??" He asked as he looked through the files. 

Dipper shook his head, "I go by Dipper, but my birth name is Mason".

The man snapped his fingers and picked up a folder, "Here we are!".

He opened up the folder and started flipping through pages. He looked at all the pages carefully before he stopped at one and pointed to its contents.

"You're the Pines that owns the book Store?" He said as he looked at Dipper expectingly.

Dipper nodded his head, "Yes, that's me! I own the Bookstore"

The man slammed down the file, making Dipper jump, he quickly walks over to Dipper. He places a hand on Dipper's hip, making Dipper jump again, and starts to lead him out of the door.

"I'm quite a fan of your store, I must say," He said as he leads Dipper back down the hallway. 

Dipper looked up at him with wide eyes, "Have you been?".

The man shook his head, "No, not personally. But I've heard it's in a wonderful location".

Dipper shrugged, "I guess. We get a decent amount of customers, so I'd say it's in a nice spot".

The man stopped the pair and faced them towards the picture wall, "Look kid, I've been looking for a location to do... some business... in that area. I believe your shop may just be what I'm looking for!". 

Dipper looked at him for a second, "What's in it for me?".

The blonde man clapped, "An excellent question my dear! I can promise you safety from my gang," He pointed to the pictures on the wall, "I can get your picture on the wall, and I can even forget about your uncle's debt!".

"But Pyronica said those pictures were of the Mob members?".

The blonde clapped again, "Indeed! If you let us do business there then you'll be part of our little family!" He stuck his gloved hand out towards Dipper, "What do you say, kid? Do we have a deal?"

Dipper looked at the pictures, then at his hand, "What kind of business will you be doing there?".

The man shrugged, "Nothing too bad, maybe some smuggled goods and talks with clients."

Dipper took a deep breath and grabbed the man's hand, "Deal".

The blonde's face lit up, "You won't regret it!".