I wish it was you • #9 WIP

Dipper looked over at Bill cautiously, the blonde man twirled his drink around, letting the ice cubes make gentle noises against the glass. The brunette's eyes trailed down to Bill's fine attire, everything was black- suit, pants, undershirt, corset, eyepatch, and gloves. All except the pin on his left breast, which shined a brilliant gold. It was a small triangle, that's it, a simple little broach, but it symbolized him as one of the most dangerous men.

Everyone attending the party had those broaches, all pinned somewhere on their bodies. It symbolized who they worked for, and how deadly they were.

Dipper's eyes scanned across the limo, toward the girl clad in bright pink. Her black hair was let down in ringlet curls. Her dark skin was shiny and covered in some subtle makeup, her kips were shiny as all get out. Her dress was long and bright pink- as stated before- it was a strapless dress, framing her breasts, which had also been touched up with makeup. Her shoes were just simple white flats, she wanted to wear heels, but Dipper begged her not to (He didn't want to feel any shorter). Her small triangle pin was silver, and hung down from her ear as an earing, Dipper thought it was quite nice looking.

Bill sighed, he scanned the room for any other familiar faces. But the five other men were unrecognizable and boring looking.

He let out a second sigh, and leaned his head against Bill's shoulder, he felt Bill relax under him.

Dipper started to let his mind wander,

That moment with Bill yesterday, oh ya. Dipper apologized up and down for making Bill pass out. Bill just seemed to laugh it off. They had dinner together that night, Bill politely refused to let Dipper go back to his own place.

Then the painter came, and Bill insisted that the painter do one with just Dipper and Bill. The painter agreed quite quickly, almost too quickly for Dipper's liking.

A giant black leather armchair was brought in soon after, DIpper was instructed to sit down in it. Bill was leaning against it, his right elbow resting casually on the top rim. Dipper noticed he was wearing his eyepatch, something he'd come to find out Bill only wore out in public. Some kind of scare tactic or something, Dipper kinda zoned out when Pyronica was explaining that.

Anyways, the painter seemed to go fairly quickly this time and used a much larger canvas for this project. He hummed a small tune and Bill seemed to hum it along with the man.

When the painting was finished, Bill had it framed, and had ordered that once it was done it be hung up "with the rest of them".

Dipper was still confused with what he meant by that, and it had been a good 24 hours now.

The limo stopping abruptly caused Dipper to pop up off Bill's shoulder. Bill threw his empty glass over at a smaller man, only slightly shorter than Dipper, Teeth, he believed this was someone Bill had introduced as Teeth.

"Let's go whores, we ain't got all night" Pyronica grumbled as the limo doors were opened.

Bill pulled on Dipper's cuffed sleeve, slightly pulling on the silver triangle pin

—————
WIP PLEASE COME BACK WHEN CHAP IS FINISHED