|1| Red Room

Tick Tok Tick Tok Tick Tok

The clock in front of me has ticked 5,673 times so far. Each tic means one second has past, therefore it has been exactly 96 minutes since Tye left me in the Red Room. This awful, dreadful, terrifying room.

Apparently I didn't perform well enough for his standards in my last mission so I 'had' to be punished.

The red room is a room that is well, red. The walls, the ceiling, the door, and even the floor is all a bright red. No windows decorate this dark and cold box.

A single white chair is placed in the middle of it facing the red door. That is where I'm sitting at this moment.

There're rules to the red room:

1. Do not leave the chair in the red room.

2. Do not talk in the red room.

3. Do not look away from the door in the red room.

Pretty simple rules right?

I couldn't even tell you how many times I've been put in this room. It started I think when I first came here. I was 5. I was kept in this room for 6 hours, in order to learn to be obedient, to learn discipline. And the more you resist the rules the longer you stay in.

This room...it messes with your head. It makes you go crazy, you hear and see things that aren't there.

It fucks with your mind, but that's exactly the point of this room.....To make you go fucking crazy until you obey the beck and call of the higher ups. 

The higher ups.

The one's who control everything in this fucked up organization called Black Allegiance. 

There's 3 of them in total. Mya Tovolo, she's the leader and the mastermind behind everything. Her father started Black Allegiance when he was 25 and after his death 7 years ago she took over. Then there's Constantine Reyes, he's the supposed genius of this whole operation. He's then man you call when needing to find information on any person or hack into a government database. Finally there's Tye Preston. He was the one who took me here. They call him the catcher. Tye finds the children needed and either buys them or kidnaps them for the allegiance. That's what happened with me. He took me from my family in Italy. 

I don't remember much of them, hell I don't even know if they're still alive. I was taken from them when I was only 5 years old and brought here to play spy from the allegiance.

The children they take are put through gruesome and horrifying 'training' to become the best of the best. Only 5/35 usually make it through the training, the one's who didn't make it either went fucking psycho or died due to the harsh conditions.

But, the one's who do make it through the training are used as weapons of destruction, Black Angels. 

Ticking time bombs that are at the disposal of the higher ups. Personal weapons used to wipe out entire governments, mafias, organizations, even fucking cities that get in the way of Black Allegiance.

The Black Angles are faceless, merciless, and emotionless assassins that will fetch like a fucking dog if you throw them a stick.

That's what makes them perfect. The perfect weapon, one that will do anything you tell them to do. A weapon that will take their own life if you told them too.

Black Allegiance is dangerous, its fucking hell on earth. A raging hurricane destroying anything in its path, not even glancing at the damage it causes, only moving forward.

"Times up Ana."  Tye's voice bombed throughout the empty room, dragging me from my thoughts. "Did you learn you lesson?" He asked while the door in front of me slowly opened.