|5| White Flag

It was the middle of the night, around 1. I hadn't been able to sleep for hours. I had this feeling in my gut telling me not to fall asleep. Something bad was going to happen, but what?

I had been pacing around the kitchen ever since this feeling. Most of my guns were laying out in the open on the kitchen island. They were all fully loaded and ready for use.

As a last minute effort to calm my nerves I called Tye. It rang a few times until he finally picked up.

"Tye." I sighed in relief.

"What is it brat? I'm...busy." He stated, I knew what he meant by busy. Gross.

"I don't know....I have a feeling something bad is about to go down." I said as my breath began to speed up again.

"You'll be fine, sleep it off." He groaned through the phone.

"Baby come back." I heard a woman's voice in the background and shivered at the thought of Tye with any woman.

"I'll talk to you later kid." He quickly said before the call ended.

"Well that helped." I sighed in annoyance and placed my phone back down on the counter.

I continued to pace around the kitchen and continuously checked the multiple guns laying on the counter.

Finally I sat at the counter and continuously loaded and unloaded a clip in one of the guns to distract myself.

I did this about 30 times before I heard the sound of cars pulling into my driveway. I quickly picked up two guns and put two knives into the waistband of my sweatpants.

I quietly walked over to one of the windows facing the driveway and peeked through the blinds to see who it was.

There was around 7 or so cars parked around the tight driveway. Men dressed in all black with mask on exited all the cars and made their way to the front door and around the back towards the sliding glass door.

I had locked every door and window in the house so there was no way they were getting without breaking down the door.

I heard hushed voices outside the front door and then heard rough bangs sound from outside of it.

I hid myself behind the wall that separated the entryway from the hallway leading towards the garage. Elamite of surprise.

After a few more bangs the front door was busted down, wood chips flying from the area and spreading around the room. Three men dressed in black quietly entered the house, their guns were raised and they were alert to any noise around them.

Ok here we go....3....2....1. 

I came out of my hiding spot and flung one of my knives at the closest mans neck. He fell to the floor with a thud as he chocked on his own blood. The other two men turned their attention towards me and opened fired, but I was too fast.

I slid across the floor and aimed my two guns at their heads. A bullet between the eyes for each of them. 

I ran into the kitchen as more men entered through the front door. Once there I saw 2 more men walking through the broken glass door. They hadn't noticed me yet, thankfully, this gave me and opening to get them while they're distracted.

The darkness of the house acted as a blanket for me to move around without anyone seeing me.

I came up behind one of the men and slit his throat. He fell to the floor and his partner turned around to face me. We were inches away from each other at this moment.