author's note (please read!)

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my Natasha Romanoff x OC fic! I just want to address a few important things before you start reading.

First things first, there is a trigger warning for r*pe specifically in chapter 11. I never go into details about these things but it is implied. It's in the last half of the chapter and it's not necessary to read it to understand the story, so feel free to skip it. Please read with caution, and I'm always here for support and if you ever need to talk.

Second, there is strong language almost all chapters. Sorry if that bothers you. There will also be other sensitive themes throughout the story. Any chapters with these topics will have an asterisk (*) in the title and a warning at the top of the chapter. Most of these will just be mentions of alcohol/drinking throughout the chapter, but this story also covers the topic of mental illness later in the story. 

Last thing-- yes, this is also technically a Yelena Belova x OC fic but their relationship is platonic. Yelena is such a big character in Black Widow and I love her so much, so of course I wanted to make her a big part of this story. Yelena is canonically asexual and heavily-coded aromantic in the comics, which means that she has little to no sexual or romantic attraction to any gender. I want to respect that and not ship her with anyone, even if this is just fanfiction. And until Marvel states otherwise, she is also aroace in the Black Widow movie. So once again, Stefaniya and Yelena are friends who like to flirt with each other as a joke, but they are not attracted to each other. However, Natasha and Stefaniya will have a romantic relationship :)

That's all I have for now. Onto the next chapter! Thank you for choosing my story, I hope you enjoy reading :)