Chapter 2

Present day

Olivia's pov

Olivia's pov

Today was super hot, I was in the Deegans trailer getting ready it was 7AM and Haiden has been up since 5 because Caleb, his trainer, wanted him to get in some early morning practice.

The reason I'm in Haiden's trailer is because I will not be racing for a while so my stuff isn't here, I broke my arm a week ago, I decided to come anyway because it's better than sitting at home.

Just after I pulled on my shirt Haiden bursts through the door. "Ever heard off knocking?", I ask as he just scrambles around as if I'm not there."I could have been naked...and what are you looking for?", just as I said the word naked his head pops up from the other side of the table looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes and ask again."What are you looking for?", he snapes out of his trance and lifts up his hand."My other set of gloves, I can't remember where I put them yesterday." He says as he ducks back under the table.

I turn around and grab them off the counter  where I put them yesterday after he threw them in a tool box after practice."You mean these?"

He drops the cereal box he was looking in, as if they would be in there and looks up at me."Yeah, where'd you find them?", he asks as he grabs them and puts them in his back pocket."In the tool box yesterday after you just threw them in there."

"Hey, you moved them I already looked there, I would have found them." He says as he gives me a lopsided grin. I just raise my eyebrows and say,"No you wouldn't have because you threw them in the inspectors toolbox and he's long gone.","Oh...oops", he says as he exits the trailer,"Stupid", I whisper as I exit after him.

Outside all you can hear is motorbikes and people talking. I go sit on the table at the side of the truck behind the bikes so I can see what they are doing. Tayler, the Deegans filmer  walks up to me."Morning Sleeping beauty.", "Morning", I say as I stick my tong out at him."So you think Haiden's winning today?", he asks as he points the camera towards them talking near the bikes,"I would say yeah definitely, but I don't know, it's his first 125 race so I don't really think he'll be getting first."

"Hey, I heard that!", Haiden yells as he looks at me then back at his dad. I just laugh and shrug my shoulders while Tayler walks over to Hudson playing around with a bb gun.

Daxton walks up to me and sits next to me on the table."How's it going with your arm?", he asks as he starts to take of his boots. "It's been better but hey at least I'll be back in 4 weeks right on time to start training for Lorettas.", I say as I watch him take of his shirt revealing his padding that looks sweaty from training all morning, he takes that of aswell and throws it on me,"Gross, really your gonna throw me with your sweaty gear while I was just minding my own business", I say as he takes a step closer to me and says,"It looked more to me like you were checking me out.", I look up at him with wide eyes and cough trying to cover my blush."You're joking right, like I'd ever be checking out your little skinny arms and legs.", I say, while he just laughs. "Ouch that hurt.", "Well you deserve it for being a little jerk.", he just rolls his eyes and looks back at me. "Yeah I forgot you belonged to Dangerboy.", he says as he sits back down. I turn sideways to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "I do not belong to Haiden, why would you say that?", he just shrugs and grabs a water bottle. "You guys are always together and stuff and he never lets guys talk to you, it's like your dating.", I just frown more. "I guess we are always together but that's because he's my best friend and the guy thing...I didn't know about that.", I say as I look towards Haiden to see him already looking at me and Dax. "Yeah because you never actually care, that's what makes you cool.", "What? The fact that I'm not purposely seeking out male attention?", I ask as I look back at Dax who's playing with the water bottle. "Yeah I guess that's part of it.", he says. "What's the other part?", "I don't know, probably the fact that your a badass who rides with the boys and is to cool for us.", he says as we both laugh. "Oh okay I guess that's it.", I say sarcastically getting up and walking over to Haiden because he's about to go race.

"You ready Dangerboy?", I ask as we interlock our pinkies and I kiss the spot where it locks, it something we've done since forever. "Yep...I hope so.", he says as he gets on his bike. "You riding with me to the gate or..?", he asks as Dax approaches us to wish Haiden goodluck. "Yeah definitely.", I say as I get on the back and we head towards the gate.

Haiden ended up getting 2nd overall, which isn't to bad for his first big bike race, he'll just keep practicing and improving.

What Daxton said about me and Haiden is kind of freaking me out because now I can't stop thinking about what it would be like if we were in a relationship.

A/N

Okay so first official chapter is up tell me what you guys think.

~Liv