Chapter 6

Olivia's pov

"Get up! We have to goooo come on!", I yell as I jump on my dad's bed to wake him up. "I'll never get use to that.", he says as he sits up and glares at me.

"Come on it's my first race back I wanna get there early to check out the track.", "Yeah yeah I know, I'm getting up.", he say as he gets out of bed and walks to the closet.

"Great I'll be in the van.", I get up and leave the room heading for the garage. We packed everything the night before so we can leave early.

Right after I get in the van I get a call from Haiden. "Morning.", I answer in a cheerful voice. "Well someone's happy to hear my voice.", he says in a cocky tone making me roll my eyes, "Oo please, you know I'm only excited because I'm racing today.", "I know, just wanted to tease you a bit, actually I'm calling because dad wants to know when you guys are leaving.", he ask as I look out the window to see if my dad is done.

"Probably in about 5 minutes my dad's just getting ready.", "Okay we'll probably head to the gate now and meet you guys there.", he says as I see my dad locking the house. "Okay see you there.", I say, as I'm about to hang up he asks, "And are you riding with us or...", "I think I'll ride with my dad to spend a little more time with him and aren't you sick of me.", I say and he just laughs and says, "Oo come on I never get tired of you.", and I just smile and say, "Okay okay I'll see you later.", "Bye.", "Bye.", we hang up and I just stupidly smile.

I nearly jump out of my skin when my dad opened the drivers side door and got in. "Okay we ready to go!", he says happily and starts the van. "Jup and Haiden said they'll meet us at the gate.", "You riding with them?", dad asks as we head towards the gate. "And leave you all alone, nope I'm good.", he just smiles and nods, "How very generous of you, but Hudson always keeps me company when you go ride with them.", he say, Hudson usually rides with my dad when I ride with Haiden.

"You saying you'd rather have Hudson's company than mine?", I say and we laugh as we pass the Deegan's and they fall in behind us. "Oo no I much rather prefer my wonderful daughter's company.", we just laugh and enjoy the ride.

We get there and I immediately start to get my stuff to go ride."Whoa there little lady wait till the others get here.", my dad says as he sets up the gear and stuff.

I just huff and help him till the Deegan's get here. "You got a head start.", Brian says as they too start to set up. Great now I have to wait till their finished as well.

When everything is done I say loudly."Great now that that's done can we please go check out the track.", Haiden just laughs at my inpatients and comes to my side. "Yeah let's go.", he say and we go to the front to do a track walk.

We were walking and talking and Caleb and Vicki were pointing out things and giving advise like usual.

As we get closer to the end I jump on Haiden's back and he stumbles forward from the impact but grabs my thighs to keep me up. "Give me a little warning next time.", he laughs as we head back to our tents. "Where's the fun in that.", I say as we get there, I jump off of his back and my dad tells us to gear up.

", I say as we get there, I jump off of his back and my dad tells us to gear up