Chapter 7

Haiden's pov

I was woken up by someone jumping on top of me. "Ugh", I grown and hear someone giggle, now I know it wasn't Hudson.

I wrap my arms around the person and flip us over so that  they are trapped under me. Looking down I make eye contact with the prettiest girl I know, Olivia.

"Goodmorning.", she says with a giant smile on her face. "It is a really goodmorning.", I say while taking in every detail off her face from the top of her head to the bottom of her chin.

She has the most mesmerizing eyes, I could get lost in the blues. She has never liked her nose, she says it's to wide and doesn't look right on her face, but I love every part of her, even when she doesn't.

I get snapped out of my trans when she waves her hand in front of my face, "Did you hear anything I just said?", "Nope.", I answer truthfully, which results in her rolling her eyes. "I said your mom wants you to help her today to clean the house.", "Nooo.", I whine and roll of off Olivia and hold the pillow over my face.

She just laughs at me. "Come on it won't be that bad, I'll help you and so will Hudson.", I just look at her with a bored face. "Hudson will make more off a mess than clean up."

"It doesn't matter, get up and get dressed, I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast.", she says getting up and walking out of my room.

I lay down a little longer just thinking. Olivia has been in my life since forever and I have never really thought about it, but she does so much for me without me even realizing it, like making me breakfast and reminding me to drink my pills, making me feel better after a shitty race, small stuff that I take for granted.

These last couple of years my relationship with Olivia has changed. I have liked her for a long time but I thought it was just a little crush and it would go away but it never did, it just got stronger and now I don't know what to do because what if she doesn't like me back and things become awkward between us.

I shake my head and get out of bed, if i think about this any longer Olivia will come looking for me.

I head towards the kitchen after getting dressed

I head towards the kitchen after getting dressed. I can hear Hudson and Olivia laughing. That's another thing that makes me love Olivia, she loves my brother even though they gang up against me sometimes. She doesn't have siblings so I'm happy that she has such a great relationship with mine.

"Finally, Liv wouldn't let me eat until you got here.", Hudson whines as I walk towards Olivia and she hands me a plate with my breakfast.

"I see you finally got the boys out of bed.", my mom says as she enters the kitchen with a broom and a bucket full of cleaning supplies.

"Jip, bribed them with food.", she says and smiles taking the stuff from my mom. "Good thinking, they can never say no to food.", "Yes we can!", Hudson yells with a mouth full of food.

"Dude stop you're spitting everywhere.", I say while standing up to avoid Hudson spitting on my food.

"Hudson sweety close your mouth, okay so Hudson you will help me and Liv you and Haiden will do the gym and garage.", my mom says, "Okay we're on it.", Liv says while grabbing the supplies and my hand and pulling me towards the garage.

We were half way through the gym and I was getting bored so I whipped the mop so that it would splash Olivia.

"Ahh Haiden!!", she yells while throwing me with the rag she was using. I laugh and run around the equipment she was cleaning.

"You're so childish.", "Look who's talking.", I say while she picks up the mop.

"I'm not the one who started this.", she says while slowing walking towards me, "but I will finish it.", before the water could hit me I run away towards the door making her chase me.

The garage door was open so I ran outside with Olivia tight on my heel. Before I could reach the pool gate I feel the wet mop hit my back and Olivia laughing her ass off.

With her distracted I grabbed the hose and right when she looked up at me I sprayed her.

"Okay okay stop you win, you win!", I turn of the water and walk towards her shaking form because of the cold water.

"Lets get you a towel.", I say laughing, when I'm about two steps away from her she launches herself onto me wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso. I grab her thighs trying to keep my hands from moving up.

"Now you're wet aswell.", she says with a giant smile but I can hardly focus with her body pressed up against mine and her legs around my waist, we're been in this position before but then I didn't have these weird feelings about her.

She looks at me weirdly, "Hey you okay?", she asks while trying to remove her legs from around me because she thought she did something wrong, but I hold her tighter to prevent her from untangling herself from me.

"No you just caught me by surprise.", I say with a big smile making her smile aswell.

I look at her taking in her wet appearance, her hair that was in a messy bun now hangs loose with some pieces stuck to her forehead and the side off her face, her nose is red from the cold water and her lips are a rosy pink making me think about kissing her.

I was brought back to reality by her shivering body.

"We should get you inside and dry before my mom finds us.", I say while putting her down.

"Yeah I'm not really in the mood for a lecture right now.", she says walking towards the door.

After we both changed into dry clothes we decided to watch a movie and of course Hudson wanted to join us and Olivia happily let him. Hudson being the little baby and attention seeker he was cuddled up to Olivia knowing it annoyed me.

Halfway through the movie Hudson fell asleep and I thought Olivia did aswell but she surprised me when she gently let go of Hudson and turned around wrapping herself around me without saying anything and fell asleep.

I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

A/N

Oky y'all let me know what you think and feel free to leave some ideas in the comments for what you want to see happen...

~Liv