Chapter 8

Olivia's pov

Today we are at the Bennicks in North Carolina, me and Haiden are training for Lorettas and they have the closest track.

"Goodmorning my neighbors!", Hudson yells as he jumps out of the truck running to go play with the dogs.

I just laugh and climb out after him walking to go greet Daxton. "Hey, it's been a while.", he says as we hug and Haiden comes and says hi aswell, they do their weird bro greeting.

"Yea it has, are you excited for next week?", I ask as we walk inside to get geared up, "Jip we've been training really hard, how about you guys?", I just shrug and look down at my boots putting them on.

"She's a little nervous, which I don't understand because she's amazing.", Haiden says as he puts his arm around my shoulder hugging me. I just smile sheepishly and look up at him.

"Thanks.", I softly say. Haiden just responds by winking at me. We al go back to putting on our gear.

 We al go back to putting on our gear

We were on the track for about three hours and I was exhausted and just wanted to chill

We decided to go for a swim in the lake. Hudson, Haiden and Daxton were fooling around in the water while I was just lounging on the tube.

I was laying on my stomach with my eyes closed when someone jumped onto the tube almost making me fall off

Daxton laughs at my face and I just push him almost making him fall off. "What was the reason for almost giving me a heart attack?", he just smiles, "Well you looked so peaceful, I just had to ruin it.", he says making me roll my eyes.

I could see Haiden and Hudson playing a game off volleyball a bit further away from us. " Why aren't you playing?", I ask as I point to them. "Because then the team would be uneven.", he says causally.

"So how's it going with you and Haiden?", he asks with a smirk. "There is nothing going on with me and Haiden.", I say pushing his shoulder.

"Oo really, is that why you two are always glancing at each other when you think no one is watching and why he is glaring holes into the side off my head right now.", Dax says with a matter of fact tone.

I look over at Haiden and when we make eye contact the glare leaves his face and he smiles and goes back to playing.

I look back at Dax and sigh. "Okay so what if we like each other, I will never have the guts to tell him and he isn't really someone that likes to talk about his feelings.", Dax just shakes his head, "Well if you don't tell him some other girl might come along and steal him from under you.", I look at Dax with wide eyes.

"He would never choose some random girl over me.", I say with certainty in my voice. Daxton just shrugs. "Hey you never know, boys are weird like that.", I just look at him, "Yea you would know you are one.", "Exactly".

I was about to say something else when the tube was knocked over.

Haiden's POV

We were playing volleyball, but Hudson kept complaining because the teams were uneven. Dax decided he would sit out and went over to Olivia.

Olivia and Dax are really good friends so I shouldn't be jealous, but I was. Dax easily talks to girls and girls always instantly like him because of his charm and the fact that he's super tall.

I kept looking at them out of the corner of my eye. They were both laying on their stomachs talking to each other.

Olivia laughed at something he said and pushed his shoulder.

I glared at Daxton, it wasn't on purpose but whenever I saw someone flirt with her I would glare at them and they would get the hint and back off.

Olivia looked over at us and when we made eye contact the glare left my face and I smiled at her. She smiled back and went back to talking with Dax.

After I beated Hudson's ass I decided they've talked long enough. When they didn't see me I went up to the side of the tube and flipped it over.

Olivia resurfaced with a gasp swimming up to me and pushing my head under water.

"What is it with you guys wanting to give me a heart attack today.", we just laugh and swim to the deck where Hudson was pulling up the tube to put it away.

"I better head home, my mom said we are having guests, thanks for today it was fun.", "Yea man sure see you tomorrow.", I say as we fist bump. He walks over to Olivia hugging her, she says goodbye and walks over to me, Dax waves and fist bumps Hudson as he walks past him.

"Hey we'll put those away, you can go up to the house.", I tell Hudson. He drops everything he was holding says thanks and ran up the path to the house.

"He was halfway done.", Liv groans as she picks up the volleyball to put it in the toy box and I roll up the net putting it away.

After we were done we decided to sit on the boat and watch the sunset. We were sitting next to each other with our shoulders touching.

"Hey can I ask you something?", Liv asks turning to look at me, "Yea anything.", I say looking at her.

She takes a deep breath and I start to get nervous. "Would you ever choose another girl over me?", I sit there shocked wondering why she would even ask me that question.

"Where is this coming from, why would you ever think I would choose another girl over you.", I ask her and she just looks at her hands in her lap.

"So you wouldn't?", "Of course I wouldn't Liv you're the most important girl in my life except for my mom, I would never choose someone over you.", she just smiles and sits back looking out at the lake again, "Okay".

I sit back aswell looking at the setting sun. I look over at Olivia as the golden rays hit her face making her glow. She looks at me and frowns, "You okay?", I smile, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine.", I say and she smiles back and puts her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her and we just sit like that until the sun is completely gone.

", I say and she smiles back and puts her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her and we just sit like that until the sun is completely gone

A/N

School is kicking my ass...if i don't update in the next two weeks, know that I'm dead.

Oh and what do you think of the new cover?

Please comment and vote.
Love yall.

~Liv