Bodhi

Bodhi:enlightenment; awakening.

Odell's POV

I was sleeping until I felt my dick being wet. I looked down to see Lauren giving me head.

"Mhmm goodmorning babe" she said. I just rolled my head back and gripped her long blond hair.

She started playing with my balls. I looked down at her and smirked.
She pulled her head back up slowly, then went back down as she continued pleasing me.
Everything went good until she bit my shit.

"AHHH YO WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"Omg omg, I'm so sorry babe" she looked up at me. I pushed her off and went to the bathroom.

She followed after me "babe I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you."

"Nahh you good I gotta get ready fa practice anyways."I said.

"Ok I'll go cook breakfast." She said as she kissed me on my check.
Once she left and closed the door I hopped in the shower.
I started to think how this wasn't the first time her ass bit my shit.

15 mins later I got out the shower and started putting my clothes on for practice after i'm done checking myself in the mirror i went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey babe I just finished breakfast and again I'm so sorry" Lauren said.

"You good babe." As I put the toast in my mouth I noticed how hard this shit was and it was burnt.
I groaned in frustration, "you know what babe I'm not even hungry. I'm late to practice anyways." I told her.

"Aww well ok, have a good day baby."
I walked over to her and kissed her and left with a rush.
————————————————————
"Damn nigga what wrong with you ,your ass been moody all morning." Shep my friend said.

"Lauren bit yo dick again huh?" He asked, starting to laugh

"Akikiki nigga shut yo ass up." I said

"Anyways I'm trynna get drunk AS FUCK tonight bruh." Shep said.

"Man you know Chanel ain't lettin yo ass go nowhere." I laughed.

"Man my girl chill as hell, it's YO GIRL you need to worry about." He joked

"Imma grown ass man fawk you mean, but we trynna hit 40/40 club you comin?" I asked.

"Hell yea but whose "we" ?" He asked

"My homeboy Dave and a couple people he know."

"Aight bet text me the info"

"SHEP AND ODELL YOU BOYS NEED TO STOP YAPPING AND HAVE YOUR ASSES ON THIS FEILD" our coach yelled.

His white ass i thought to myself.