The truth

Adah's POV

After what happened between me and odell yesterday, you can say I'm CONFUSED.

Me and gigi were having a girls day, we got a facial, massage, our nails done and now we were at my crib chilling.

I was filling her up on what happened with me and Odell.

"Do you still love him?" Gigi asked.

"No, i really think maybe I was just caught up in the moment." I said.

"What about trey?" She asked.

"I really like him, I really do. His tour finishes in about a week. I know he's going to pop up on me." I said.

"So your going to take my advice and hear him out?"

"Yea I am." I said.

"Ok, but Dave's birthday is in 2 days and he wanted me to invite you." She said.

"Ok I'll come, is April coming?" I asked.

"Girl he don't want her there." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He said she gives off weird vibes, but I'm going to invite her so she doesn't have any hard feelings when she see's you were invited but she wasn't."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"At first we were thinking the strip club......but then he said he changed his mind. He wants a dinner party with his friends and my friends."

"Ok cool."
————————————————————
3 days later.....

I was currently getting ready to go to Dave's dinner party.
I was done with my makeup and hair I was just putting in perfume.

"Ok bad bitch alert." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror.

I got in my G-wagon, I felt like driving my own car today

I got in my G-wagon, I felt like driving my own car today. New york traffic is so crazy.

I got there in about 45 mins.

I saw Dave outside the venue with Gigi.