Realization

Odell's POV

It's been a week since Dave's birthday. I've been calling adah but she blocked me. I called her from other phone numbers but once she would hear it was me she would hang up.

I popped up at her house. But she wasn't there. Juice told me she was staying at her condo and I have no idea where that's at. Juice won't tell me.

I was currently at my house with my mom.

"Honey what wrong? Why aren't you eating?" My mom asked.

"I'm good ma. I'm just tired." I said.

"No your not. Talk to me son."

I looked up at her and couldn't form words.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I messed up with adah ma. Really bad." I said.

"What did you do." She asked concerned.

"Me and April had sex and April just blurted it out at Dave's dinner party." I said embarrassed.

"April, as in Adah's friend?" My mom asked.

"Yes, and adah made it clear that she now wants nothing to do with me."

"Shiii I wouldn't either."

"Ma... really?"

"Her friend Odell.... really?" My mom said.

"I was just starting to get some where with her ma now allat is dead."
"What should I do ?" I said looking at my mom.

"Just give her some space Odell, but as far as wanting a relationship, you might have to let her go. You have not only broken her trust once but twice."

I hate when she's right.

"Yea." I said.

"I'm going to give her a call." My mom said.

"Can I be there when you call her?" I asked.

"Boy no. But I gotta go. I have a spa appointment in about 45mins." My mom said getting up.

I walked her to the door.

"Give her space Odell. I'm serious!" My mom said.

I nodded. She gave me a kiss on the cheek then closed the door behind her.

Ughhhhhh. Imma try calling her 1 more time.

————————————————————
Adah's POV

I was at my condo with Gigi. I knew if I stayed at my house Odell could've popped up on me. I'm good off him.

I was laying my head down on Gigi's lap as she rubbed my hair.

"I can't believe she would do that to me, I don't even care about Odell. It's really about her. She was like a sister to me." I said sadly.

"I know pooh, I know." Gigi said.

"Does she hate me or something? Cuz ain't no way she thought this was ok...." I said.

"Probably jealous. You gotta watch the friends that envy you, they'll do you any type of way." Gigi said.

"Yea, you right."

"Trey comes in 2 days right?" Gigi asked.

"Yea, I've been declining his calls, I know he's going to pop up on me when he gets here."

"Yea, and you guys should have a civil conversation."
"Do you want to be with him?" Gigi asked.

"Yes, I do. At first I was scared that my feelings for Odell would've held me back but nah, we good in that department." I said.

"Gay porn kinda turn me on." Gigi said.

I got up with the quickness.

"BITCH WHAT???" I said and we busted out laughing.

"You say the most random things yo." I said dying laughing.

"I'm so serious." She said laughing hysterically.

"I ain't een gon cap -

"Gots to see it through ma boy" Gigi said finishing my sentence and we laughed even more.

I love this whore.

————————————————————

Thoughts???