Right my wrongs

Trey's POV

I just got from my tour, I was now at my moms house. My family was here congratulating me on the amazing tour.

After celebrating a little with my family I made my way to Adah's condo.

I know what I did wasn't right. I wanna make things right with adah. I love that girl and it's not going to be easy to get rid of me.

I made my way up the elevator and knocked on her door.

The door opened. Showing Adah.

"Hey." She said.

I walked up to her and engulfed her in a hug. She didn't wrap her arms around me for a sec. but then she did. Hugging me just as tight.

"I missed you." I said in her ear.

I picked her up and carried her in. We sat down with her on top of me.

"Unt un, we need to talk." She said getting off of me.

"I know."

"So explain the picture, we're still broken up." She said.

"It was after my show in Houston. We all decided to go to the club. We were all pretty drunk. The girl in the picture is one of the dancers. We didn't even kiss. She grabbed my face saying I had something on it. The picture didn't catch me moving her hand tho. And telling her to chill." Trey said.

"Trey you know I don't tolerate cheating. And that look you was giving her. Yea no."

She took her phone from her jacket showing me the picture

"I know baby and I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again."

"I really like you trey I do. But I can't take another heart break. You have to promise me that this type of shit won't happen again." Adah said.

"I promise." I said leaning in for a kiss.

"Unt un, no kisses. Still mad." She said.
I quickly kissed her cheek.

"I have to tell you something tho While we were broken up, me and Odell kissed. Twice."

Deep breaths .....deep breaths trey.

"Ok."

"Ok?" Adah said.

"We were broken up, but now that your mine.... It better not happen again." I said pulling her on my lap.

"Who said I'm yours again ?" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Me." I said.

"Mhm."

"And another thing, please don't block me when things get like this. We need to talk, don't be petty. You have a short temper and I know that but please talk to me first." I said while gripping her waist.

"Ok." She said.

"Odell's contract is up as of tomorrow. I'm not going to continue it." She said.

"Why?"

"Just cause."

"Ok." It better be just cause.

I'm happy I got my baby back. I'm definitely not fucking up anymore.

————————————————————

Trey is back !

Thoughts?