Schlatt

i love how both of my fics just have a chapter called "Schlatt"

Wilbur sat down in his and Tommy's home. He had to make a new plan.

Yes, Tommy was winning everyones trust, but Tommy also started trusting people.

That. That was a problem.

Not only that, but they were also losing a lot of their supporters.

They hadn't really done anything in a while.

So while Tommy started yet another war... About pets?? With Sapnap and suprisingly, Niki, Wilbur started a new plan.

A big election, but if they won all of this would happen again. No, they had to lose, had to get attention again.

Fuck, he had to call his old companion.

~

Wilbur had met Schlatt when he had to fix something in an older Smp, he had some responsibility's as a god after all.

He hadn't known where he would stay and then he met Schlatt, the drunk man was on his way home and had called Wilbur "A very hot man indeed" and Wilbur decided fuck it and lived with Schlatt for almost 2 weeks.

Now you might wonder why Wilbur needed Schlatt now?

Schlatt knew that he wondered why.

So yes, Schlatt made his way to the Dream Smp for Wilbur to explain his stupid plan.

Like really?

Him. As a president.

Wilbur was giving HIM a position of power.

This could be fun.

He decided to accept, he would've anyways. He didn't want to piss off a god.

And Wilbur shared the rest of his plan with him and another younger boy.

Wilbur and the boy seemed close, like family almost.

That's weird, Schlatt mused, because in the 2 weeks he and Wilbur were together he learned about his hatred to anything human.

"Oh! We should invite Technoblade!" he heard the boy shout and Wilbur chuckled, "That's not a bad idea, Toms." Wilbur ruffled the boys hair and the boy tried to slap Wilburs hand away.

Schlatt looked at the whole thing in amazement, it was obvious the boy wasn't scared of the god and had no reason to be by the way Wilbur just laughed when the boy accidently slapped him while trying to act like this dude named "Technoblade."

And Schlatt was suprised and pleased, Wilbur had seem lonely a few years ago when he had met him. It was good to know he now had atleast someone he could stand and be with.

Even Gods need family after all.

~

I AM A SPEED WRITER!!!!

YOO I WROTE THIS IN LIKE 20 MIN SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES AND THAT ITS SO SHORT.

AH ILY ALL THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE REACTIONS.