Manberg festival

writers block is killing me lol

~

They did invite Technoblade, needing him to play a role in the festival.

Technoblade after showing up to the smp, suprisingly got an invite to the festival.

Atleast everyone but Wilbur and Tommy were suprised.

Now Tommy hated the idea of what was gonna happen, Wilbur had told him they had to do this to make it look real.

But even if that was true, sacrificing his only bestfriend besides Wilbur? Was that really a good idea?

Wilbur had assured him that, yes Tubbo still has two lives Tommy and Tommy agreed just to not fight with the god.

But the thought of killing Tubbo made him sick, they had planned for Tubbo to first do a speech, and they told Tubbo exactly what to say even if he didn't know about the rest of their plan, and then Schlatt would expose him of betrayal.

They were gonna make Technoblade kill him.

Technoblade, when he joined the server, had been suprised because he hadn't know that Tommy and Wilbur joined another smp, but he accepted his invite to help take down a government easily and didn't know that he was gonna be used as weapon to betray one of their own.

It sucked to be Technoblade, really.

Schlatt had felt so good when Wilbur said he would give Technoblade a command and Techno would listen to his command, giving him, Schlatt, power over one of the strongest humans to ever exist? Fucking awesome.

Wilbur and Tommy did a whole scene about Wilbur asking Tommy if they were the bad guys and Tommy denying it, just to make it seem realistic for anyone nearby.

~

Hiding in one of the buildings of now Manberg, Wilbur nodded to Tubbo, and unknown to the boy, Schlatt.

This would be fun.

Tommy was being hyped about the festival while they looked down at people playing minigames.

Soon, all this fun would be destroyed.

They hadn't told anyone of their plan, beside Schlatt who probably told Quackity about the idea to kill Tubbo.

Before they had left Tommy had made a whole show of begging Wilbur to not explode the place and when they were sure that everyone was away they had burst into laughter.

This whole Smp was hilarious to them.

Wilburs train of thought was broken when Schlatt started his speech.

Schlatt looked around at the people standing in front of his podium and said: "Tubbp- Tubbo turn on the microphone." Tubbo did what Schlatt asked him to do, like usual, even if it took a couple of tries for it to work well.

Then Schlatt continued: "Ah man, I do like making fun of Tubbo for fucking up. He fucks up a lot, but at the end of the day he's the guy who made this entire thing happen. I just come here once a week to do the bit -then I leave- but Tubbo- this guy he's mining, he's crafting, he's building all these beautiful things and you know, I don't know if we would be where we are today if it wasn't for Tubbo. I really feel that way Tubbo." He said while looking into Tubbo's eyes, and Tubbo gave him a small smile and said, "Thank you, Schlatt." and Schlatt just said, "Well I do consider you my right hand man. Oh my god- you know how Jesus is seated at the right hand of Father?"

Tubbo looked confused and said, "Y-yeah- I actually- I actually never read the bible."

"Okay, he's never read the bible." Schlatt sighed and a big part of the audience laughed, making Tubbo giggle nervously.