Manberg vs. Pogtopia

Once again a chapter with a canon event.

BEFORE READING: this chapter was written over the past week and might have some mistakes in it please correct me if you notice a mistake.

Also this chapter is lonnggggggg

Okay have fun reading <3

Dream had come to Pogtopia, overhearing Tommy's and Wilbur's plan to blow Manberg up.

He heard Tommy protesting and Wilbur asking to please just help him get the tnt.

He smiled.

He could get Wilbur on his side while Wilbur was doing him a favour really, this was perfect.

He walked back to his small base in a mountain and got a couple stacks of tnt he still had, yeah Wilbur would agree.

~

A few days later Dream came to Wilbur with an offer: 10 stacks of tnt and weapons, the only thing he had to do was blow up Manberg even if they won.

Wilbur wanted to laugh in Dream's face.

This was perfect he wouldn't get questions from the owner how he got the tnt like this.

If Dream hadn't offered this he would've had to enter Creative mode.

And him and Tommy both knew he was blowing it up anyways already.

Dream didn't know that, though.

To Dream he seemed to hesitate for a bit before agreeing and Dream was already ready to put Wilbur into prison if he didn't listen.

He would listen, though, right?

~

Wilbur and Tommy had left to Tommy's land that morning, a safe place under his house. Making a whole show of shouting at each other, if anyone could hear them it was believable.

Wilbur stopped shouting and said, "Tommy, Tommy if we don't win today, I'm blowing the place up." He gave Tommy a smile and Tommy smiled back, but said. "What? Wilbur.."

He told him about the tnt he put under Manberg- with Dream who somehow helped him- of course Tommy already knew this, but it was all just for show.

The war was going to be one big chaos...

~

They gathered together, all of Pogtopia and Fundy who had joined them right before the war. Wilbur had come late, because Schlatt had pretended to murder him for fun and Wilbur had laughed it off, but told everyone that he would be the one to kill that man.

Technoblade had laughed and said, "Violence is the only universal language." And Wilbur had casually said, "Yes, which is why I will blow this place up."

Well... They didn't find that funny. Instant shouts of disagreement came and Wilbur laughed and said "I really could, you know?"

The replies were somewhat like:

"It's your creation!"

"No you wouldn't"

"What do you mean?"

Wilbur just laughed again and the rest instantly thought that maybe it was a joke and there were a lot of relieved sighs.

Technoblade seemed to be the only one who really wasn't against the idea of blowing it up. Wilbur wasn't suprised by this.

Tommy had smiled at Wilbur before starting a whole speech for the people of Pogtopia, but Wilbur wasn't paying attention anymore. He had smiled back at the boy he had raised before winking at Technoblade and turning around to look at Manberg.