ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ʏᴏᴜ,ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ

|02|
You,get out of the way

After the long ride was silent they're finally arrive at there destination.

The young male open his door making the female flinch, As they continue to walk.

He stops and making the female hit her forehead.

"what does your back made of a wall or something" she mumble while the greyish white haired male glared at her.

The male suddenly pick her up and making the female shouted at him. As he kick the door and trowing the female to the bed.

The brunette girl just blush hard and cover her face with her hands.

"you know, your kind a cute one" he suddenly said while leaning to her ear.

"get out my room" he said while backing up and looking at her.

The brunette push him and let the greyish white haired male make fun of her.

She kick his private area and run away.

The greyish white haired male scream and quickly stand up to look for the brunette girl.

"jeez..the old woman will kill me if she found out this" he thought while if the brunette girl will come back again.

"great...i'm lost" she thought while searching for something to shield her from the rain.

|02|
You,get out the way

After a minute she fell asleep while in the other side the greyish white haired male concern if she will come back.

After a minute again he finally decide to look for her.

|02|
You,get out the way

Sleeping in cold night streets while raining, the brunette girl was shivering in cold.

"jeez..this girl really can sleep anywhere huh" the greyish white haired male thought while walking towards her, and carry her in bridal style.

|02|
You,get out the way

But she sense that someone carry her and heard a engine of a car.

The car drove and stop at the unknown place for her, even she tired to open her eyes it's looks like not gonna happen.

She open her eyes once again and saw the greyish white haired male carrying her in bridal style.

And the doctors rushing towards her like a emergency.

After a minute, she opened her eyes again and saw a beautiful raven haired female who was looking worried about her.

"imaushi look what have you done to rachelle" she angrily said to his only son.

"its not my fault that she kick my private area and run away old hag" he said while going back in his tired look.

"auntie he bully me when i first got there" the brunette female acted like a kid.

"he WHAT?!" the raven haired female half yelled and hug the brunette female, who's sticking out her tongue at the greyish white haired male.

The greyish white haired male just glared at her.

"umm excuse me ms.rachelle nakahara will be discharge later at 8:00 am" a nurse come in and said.

"hmm..." the raven haired female glance at he phone.

"ummm imaushi your father is calling me and you better not BULLY her" she said while going out and glared at her only son.

"great its you and me" the brunette girl said while going back to sleep.

|02|
You,get out of the way

After a minute the greyish white haired male carry the girl in bridal style and went inside the car.

The greyish white haired male carry the brunette girl all the long till they arrive at the apartment.