ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ɪɴ ʀᴏᴘᴘᴏɴɢɪ

|06|
Party in roppongi

Early in the morning every student was focus on listening for the semester test in first in august.

"hmm...this is so boring" she thought while playing her pen and looking at the window.

"miss nakahara please look in front and listen" the said as she quickly turn around on the front.

"the class are in front not the window miss nakahara" he added his words after lecturing her.

The was ended and a familiar blonde haired female walking on her desk.

"rachelle do you want to come later on roppongi" she said while a smile on her face as the brunette girl nodded her head.

"sure yuki san and i will ask my brother about this" she lied and reply to the blonde haired female.

"okay then" she said while deep inside her she wanted to get rid of her.

"what a stupid girl i really don't why wakasa senpai like her" she thought while walking away.

|06|
Party in roppongi

"oh you came rachelle and have a sit" the blonde haired female said while the other's having some time.

"oh excuse me for a sec you guys" kiyuki said while going to the front getting some drinks for them.

"are you really sure about this barry, i kinda feel bad about her" she said as guilty come out her mouth.

"yesh it will be fine as long she doesn't know about this" he said as he handed the small plastic bag with drugs on it.

She put the drugs on the brunette girl's drink and smiling with guilty on her face.

"here some drinks and this for you rachelle" she said sweetly as the brunette girl smile at her and drunk the drinks that she gave.

"you guys come check this out" the blonde haired female said as all of the student left her alone on the sofa.

Her vision become more blurry as unknown man carry her.

After arriving to their destination, he called the wrong number instead of imaushi and threaten him if he didn't show up, he will kill her.

|06|
Party in roppongi

"

should i tell him that someone took her" she thought while hesitating to call him.

"hello wakasa senpai i'm sorry, barry took rachelle in a hotel and i text the address where they are" she said as he hang on of her, she knows that her senpai will never look at her like rachelle.

"why am i even forcing my self if his not inlove with me" she rhought and cried.

|06|
Party in roppongi

"jeez...that girl is really a pain huh?" he thought while an text from kiyuki where the address.

He sigh and tell the driver to stop on the right destination.

As he went inside and asked where is the room 213 to the female. He kick the door forecfuly look at the brunette girl smiling at him.

"rachelle we hace to go now" he said while she whinned at him.

|06|
Party in roppongi

"come on, take this off me already" barry said to the janitor as he tighten the rope on his hand.

"jeez....i should let her tied herself" he thought and a flash back of her taying herself and asking if that is okay, and then she tied him.