ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 : ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

|01|
Take me away

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

A loud knock her door and making her wake up from her slumber.

"who's knocking at the door early in the morning" she said while lazily getting out her bed.

She adjust her vision and slide her blanket as her foot meet the cold ground.

She yelp and quickly put on her slippers.

She walk at the door sleepishly and open while she's still wearing her night gown.

"pack your things and you come with me" the unknown male angrily said while looking down at the small figure female.

"huh? Who are you" she lazily said while her vision turned to clear and better view.

"what the hel-" she thought while thinking a excuses to go back at her room.

"give me five minutes to pack thing first then" she said while running at her room and loudly shut her door.

"is this even a dream cause why does a cute and handsome guy will pick me up" she thought while looking some clues or letter's that her mother left.

A loud buzzed her phone and making her looked at it.

Dear rachelle:
I'm sorry honey but your dad and i will have a vacation together and a son of my friends will pick you up and you will stay there for three months

-love you mom

"mom you gotta be kidding me right" she thought and panic like a lost child.

"mom come on pick up please" she thought while her phone ring.

"sorry the number that you have dialed has not in service"

A loud thing rang her phone and she quickly look at it.

Mom
"sorry rachelle i really have to meet your father again"

Mom
"One of my friends son will have to pick you up too"

"mom i swear to you i will ignore you for the rest of your life" she mentally yelled inside her and griping her haired with both hands.

|01|
Take me away

"this girl is taking so long and secondly why me" he thought while boredly reading some of the books.

A flash back him and his mother fighting about the brunette girl how will she live with him.

"mom i told you i won't babysit a unknown girl" he said while reading on of his book not daring to looked at his own mother.

"what do you mean by that imaushi and look at me" his mother yelled at him and still not looking at her.

*sigh*

He let a loud sigh and close his book.

"imaushi do you want me to bring you back where you belong and you like it or not i will really going to do it" his mother said as a flash of image that his mother's friend covered in blood and him.

"fine...." he lazily said while looking at his mother looking for a room for the brunette girl.

"imaushi your old room would be nice and plus it looks like for girls too" his mother proudly said to him while he glared at her.

"mom...why do i have too" he mumble which is the older female heard.

The older female just looked at him and didn't say anything.

|01|

Take me away

As he heard door opend and tilted his head to see the female.

"what took you so long" he said and Making the female smile nervously and letting a hehe at the end.