Valentines Week

"Valentines Week is celebrated every year in Corona with a festive geasture as it indicates the day couples share their love with one another; with many caught kissing in the moonlight- YIEEEEE" shreicked Rapunzel banging 'The Festivels in Corona' book with a bang.

"I thought floating latterns was a romantic kissing spot?" asked Eugene teasingly as he admired himself in the mirror.

"Of course it is" replied Rapunzel walking over to him and kissing his cheek. "By the way, nice goatee" Rapunzel continued before jumping on her bed. "Thanks Sunshine" said Eugene, fondly tugging at his goatee.

"Another festivel in Corona, that too with moonlight kissing and a lovesick Fitzherbert! What could be worse?!" exclaimed Cassandra, as she entered Rapunzel's room and dumped the laundry basket in her hands on the floor.

"Oh come on Cass, Imagine it this way; a tall, handsome guy holding your waist and leaning to kiss you-" started Rapunzel but was immeadiatly butted by Eugene.

"A tall, handsome guy..... kissing Cassandra!? Boy, that's even rarer than a blue moon" snorted Eugene

"I have to admit, Fitzher-jerk..." begin Cassandra.

"Fitzher-BERT" corrected Eugene as he gelled his hair.

"I can call you whatever I want and anyways you are a jerk in every possible way" snapped Cassandra, "As I was saying Raps, the jerk standing with us is right, for once, there is no way I'd be having a person kissing me" she continued as she folded the clothes.

"Maybe it'll be different this time Pascal, maybe Cass will find her true love" Rapunzel told the green lizard on her shoulder, as she drew a mysterious man handing Cassandra a rose on her journal.

"Maybe just maybe" she muttered to herself as she closed her journal.

--------

Hi guys, this is my first time writing so I hope you like the chapter

xox Black Pearl

--------