At Atilla's

Sure the first day of Valentine didn't go well as Cassandra had hoped, she still wasn't able to figure out who was this mysterious idiot who kept on leaving roses all over the place. Rapunzel still thought Cassandra was mean when she left a note near the roses saying that she hated them, which Cassandra did as roses weren't her type. Rapunzel managed to pursue Cassandra to go back and get the note back before the poor boy (annoying according to Cassandra) finds the note but it was too late.

Happy knowing that the boy was broken and won't chase her around anymore. Cassandra didn't mind being dragged from one place to another by Eugene and Rapunzel (Mostly Rapunzel) as they took a tour of the busy lovesick town.

The lanes of Corona were filled with laughter, dancing, and roses. Even Cassandra felt amazing smelling the sweet love scent or the scent of Atilla's newly baked cupcakes. "Mhm... let's go check it out," said Rapunzel licking her lips and pulling both Eugene and Cassandra towards 'Atilla the Bun'.

"Here you are, all fresh from the oven," said Atilla as he put down the tray of cupcakes with rose icing. "Thanks, Atilla," said Eugene handing over the money and taking three cupcakes. "It tastes sooo yummy" exclaimed Rapunzel as she took a big bite. 

Something hard touched Rapunzel's tongue, she put her hand in her mouth and pulled out a gold chain with a heart pendant. She stared at it as she swallowed the remaining cupcake. "Looks like I'm not the only one having a secret admirer," said Cassandra smirking.

"It wasn't me... He did it" said Shorty pointing at Eugene dizzy. Eugene facepalmed. 

"Eugene... you didn't have to," said Rapunzel kissing Eugene's cheek.

"Why don't you open it?" asked Eugene pointing at the locket.

Slowly and carefully Rapunzel opened the locket to find a small lantern folded in it. "A memory of when we fell in love, and also if you ever need help you can always send this lantern... obviously cause you always fall into one adventure-" Eugene was interrupted by Rapunzel as she pulled him in for a kiss. "awww" went all the Snuggly Ducklings, even Cassandra managed to grin.

"Well they aren't the only ones who had a surprise... someone asked to save this for you," said Atilla pointing at Cassandra and handing her a parcel.