Pink Rules!?

"Well, that's something new" growled old lady Crowly.

The three boys were standing at the entrance all dressed in pink with flowers in their hands. Whether to be surprised or amused nobody knew, except Cassandra who'd do anything to tease Eugene.

"Looking good, Fitzherbert" she snorted.

"Oh come on, listen Ca-ssa-n-dra I already am not feeling in a good mood for your icy comments" snapped Eugene pink with embarrassment.

"In Eugene's defense, pink suits him" replied Rapunzel.

"Yes, also Eugene was the one who suggested we should dress up," said Rapunzel's father patting Eugene's back.

"And your father suggested PINK" replied Eugene in a tone a little higher than usual. "and I suggested flowers" added Lance handing both his girls the flowers.

"Well that was a lovely surprise Fredrick, but I suppose you boys must be starving," said Queen Ariana gesturing the everyone towards the table.

"Even though I didn't like the idea of pink, I just wanted to make this moment special for you," said Eugene to Rapunzel kneeling on his knee and holding out the flowers with the smoulder forming on his mouth.

"Eu-cup!" exclaimed Rapunzel emotionally. "Oh come on, Eu-cup" whined Eugene. "Okay okay, I'll work on a new nickname" replied Rapunzel smelling the flowers.

"So, Cas-san-dr-a how are feeling about the roses?" asked Eugene sitting on his chair.

"How did you-"

"Rumors" added Lance taking his second helping of bacon.

"Guys shouldn't we feel excited for her?" asked Rapunzel excited.

"I know we all must be excited for Cassandra, but we are talking about Cassandra the dragon lady... I mean who can fall in love in love with the Dragon Lad-..... Oh no someones is desperately in love with her" said Eugene alarmed as Cassandra opened the dish covering her plate which had a rose on it.