Cassandra's Man part 3

"Poor Little Man, I trust that he's dying in there," said Lance, concerned about Varian. I mean, who wouldn't be? Especially if the person who locked him in there was Mr. Eugene Fitzherbert, who wasn't worried about the consequences that might strike.

"Relax Lancey, It's not like anything bad could happen to him, and either way, it's for his good," replied Eugene, clearly annoyed by Lance; Who had been babbling about Varian for two hours now.

Eugene didn't see the problem of keeping the boy in that room, for it didn't seem to make any difference to him as Varian always seemed to be locked up in his lab doing his crazy inventions. He hoped his plan worked, otherwise spending a whole hour with an annoying Lance would be a waste.

Eugene's plan was quite simple. All they needed to do was lock Varian away in one room with no books and, he had to live. Then all they needed to do is leave him in a room for two hours, so he will lose his habit and stop being nerdy. As easy as it seems, something told Eugene and Lance that is not going as Eugene planned, but Eugene decided to ignore this feeling.

"Ok, time to check him out," said Eugene getting up to his feet and marching over to the room they had locked him.

"Hey, Hair-Stripe, how's it going- Guys, what did we discuss about Varian and getting his hands on unnecessary equipment?" asked Eugene, irritated.

"Oh," said Lance staring inside the room. The room was, decorated with weird science chalk drawings, and in the middle of it sat Varian trying to solve a puzzle.

"I'm so giving up on that kid," declared Eugene before leaving the room, holding his head.

Hi Guys, I got a bit bored of not writing so I decided to send this short chapter, hope you liked it

xox Black