Had Enough (Destiel)

Sam had had just about enough of this shit going on between Dean and Cas. If Sam knew his brother, which he does, the he can pick up whenever Dean is into a chick. Or, you know, an angel.

So, at this point, Sam was practically going to explode if he didn't do something about these two.
So he made a plan. The movies.

Sam was lucky enough to be able to find a theatre that was showing Romeo and Juliet. And off they went. Sam, Dean and Cas headed towards the coor when Dean stopped them.

"Aren't you gonna sit in the front, Sammy?" Sam looked up from the back seat that he had previously been climbing into. "Uh, I-I dunno guys, I'm just kinda feeling the back today." Dean and Castiel exchanged a confused look, before Dean turned to look suspicously at his younger brother. "You okay?" Sam nodded, and buckled in. Cas let it go, but Dean wasn't too sure.

"...Alright, Cas, hop in the front." Dean said, still staring at his brother.

The car drive was pretty quiet, other than the blasting Kansas which Sam had repeatdly told to Dean to turn down. But, Sam wouldn't stand for that. "So, uh, guys? You excited for the movie?" Sam asked loudly, finally managing to get Dean to turn the volume down. Cas smiled slightly and turned to Sam. "Oh yes, very much. This will be my first time in a theatre! Well, a modern theatre. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about watching this Big Hero Six movie."

Dean pulled over to a gas station just in time to hear that. "This what now? We're gonna see Housebound, right Sammy?"

Sam sweat nervously as he took a sip of his water.

A long sip.

He then put it down while looking away nervously.

"Sammy, what movie are we seeing?" Dean asked slowly.

Sam quickly picked the water and started chugging it, before Dean swiped it out of his hands. "Sam, what movie are we seeing?!" Dean repeated.

Sam gulped. "Um, we, are, uh, s-seeing, seeing.... Romeo and Juliet.

There was a long silence. Dean slowly put his face in his hands. Then he looked up. "Okay, first of all, how is that still in theatres? Second of all, why Sammy? WHY?"

Sam squinted at him. "You're planning to see Housebound in theatres, and you're asking me how Romeo and Juliet is in theatres?" Sam looked confused. Dean rolled his eyes and turned around, mumbling some sort of swear word under his breath. Cas looked directly at Sam with an extremelynserious face. "What is Romeo and Juliet?"

Dean burst into laughter. "Aw, man, dude! I mean, I knew you were in Heaven for a while there, but you don't know what Romeo and Juliet is!?" Cas looked a bit embarrassed, before turning around in his seat. "Can we just go to this 'theatre' now?"

*****

Sam's plan didn't go well. I mean, nothing went wrong, but...

It had it's moments. At one point, Cas had even cried into the crook of Dean's neck. Dean looked a little teary-eyed himself.

But no moves on eachother. None!

And Sam was going absolutley insane. He was scratching his head like crazy, and tapping his foot. Cas saw all of it happening. "Are you alright, Sam?" Castiel asked, leaning closer in to make sure Sam was okay.

"No, Cas, I'm not okay!" Cas felt taken aback. Sam sighed. "I'm sorry, Cas, it's just-" At that moment, Dean appeared with a full bag of popcorn. "Hey, you guys okay?" Dean looked at the two of them, who stood in awkward silence. Dean furrowed his brows together. "What?"

Sam opened his mouth, then shut it again. Then opened it. "Dean, did-did you just buy more popcorn?" Dean nodded. "Yeah, why?" He replied before stuffing his face full of popcorn. Sam blinked, a blank look on his face. "We're leaving, Dean. The movie's over." Dean shrugged. "I know."

Sam rolled his eyes. "Dean, Sam is right. It was a bit strange to buy popcorn in the first place. You humans confuse me." Dean gave him a look, and thus begun one of their staring matches. Of course, it didn't last long.

"OH."

"MY."

"GOD."

"FUCK HIM. JUST GRAB HIM AND FUCK HIM ALREADY."

Sam then proceeded to stomp out of the room, with Dean chasing after him. "Sam, what the hell was that?!" He didn't even bother to try to answer. From now on, they're on their own. They want to get together? Get some fangirls to write them into a weird fanfic.

"Dean, could I try some of this 'popcorn'?" Sam heard Cas ask from behind him. "Sure thing, Cas." He heard Dean reply. And then the strangest thing happened. Sam heard nothing. No footsteps, no talking, nothing.

When he turned around, he literally wheezed. There stood his brother, popcorn on the ground, kissing the fuck out of Cas. And Cas really did not seem to mind. They were just making out. In the middle of the parking lot. Dean had one hand run his fingers through Cas' hair, and had the other arm wrapped around his waist. Cas was grabbing onto Dean's shoulders. And Sam, well, Sam was weirdly turned on.

Dean broke the kiss, walking away and grinning. "Taste good, Cas?" In reply, Cas stumbled to the Impala. And Sam was pretty sure he had a weird boner.

*****

OKAY LOOK I BASICALLY JUST WROTE THE WEIRDEST THING EVER BUT HEY

DEAN AND CAS MADE OUT SO

I STILL CONSIDER THIS A SUCCESS

IMMA SCROLL THROUGH TUMBLR NOW AND THINK OF A NICKNAME FOR YOU GUYS

K LOVE U BAI
~blitzboy004

P.S.: I have the Teen Titans Go theme song stuck in my head omfg someone help me