Cute (Destiel)

Castiel. An angel of the lord. A soldier for the Heavens. Possibly one if the strongest beings to ever come into existence, had been called, "Cute".

Normally, he was not bothered by name calling or offensive remarks. But he had been fighting to save someone's life, and his efforts had been considred cute?!

Cas decided, screw it. Kill the demon. He had information that they needed, but the Winchesters weren't around at the time and he felt enraged.

After taking care of the demon situation, Cas brought the victim to the family. He then zapped himself on over to the motel, where The Moose and The Squirrel sat.

Dean, or, "The Squirrel", arose from his seat quickly when Cas arrived. "How'd the hunt go?" Sam asked as he too, got up.

Castiel shrugged, then sat down looking depressed. "Why so glum, chum?" Dean asked as he strutted over to Cas.

Castiel looked up. "I'm afraid I don't understand that refrence." He replied.

"It's not really a... Th-that's not the point. What's wrong?"

Cas sighed. The room was silent for a moment. "Dean, may I speak to you for a moment?" Castiel asked. He turned to glare at Sam. "Alone?"

Sam rolled his eyes and got up to grab a beer.

"So, Cas, what's u-"

"Dean, do you think I'm cute?"

The loud laugh from the other room showed that Sam clearly did not understand the terms of privacy.

Dean took a step back, flustered. "W-what?!" Dean asked, staring at Cas. "Do you think I'm cute? I believe it is a fairly simple question, Dean." Cas replied.

"Well, c..... C-cute is a really, uh, strong word, y'kn-know? It, it's, hmm... I-" Dean stumbled on his words, trying to find a suitable answer.

"I was fighting a demon, and he said my efforts were cute." Castiel spat the word out like it was a curse.

"O-oh." Dean sighed, seeming to calm down a bit now. "Look, Cas, I-"

"Do you believe it, Dean?"

"I-"

"Dean."

"YES, ALRIGHT? YOU'RE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY CUTE LIKE A KITTEN CONVERSATION OVER!"

Cas just sat there, staring at him wide eyed with Sam just barely controlling his laughter in the background.

"Dean, is this a good thing?"

Dean just kissed him and left, with Cas running to follow him and Sam rolling on the floor laughing.

****

Hello, mah peepz! Now, this. Was. SuckyI'm kinda sick right now, which leads to sleepiness which leads to... sucky writing. I'm thinking about making a one-shot with FEELZ and EMOTIONZ and TEARZ. What do you think? Should I make an emotional one-shot? Was this sucky? Will my OTPs ever become cannon?