"cry about it."

Tubbo

harey 

harey

harvey 

havey 

wen r u comeing?

Harvey

i'm on my way now little brother.

tubbo

poggers

Harvey

Tubbo wtf, oh wait

tubbo

HEY BITCH ITS ME THE BIG MAN!!

Harvey

...hello tommy.

tubbo

oh shit gotta go, bigger mans calling me.

Harvey

anyways tubbo did you see? i'm on my way.

tubbo

yup

ereyone is so exited to meet you

Harvey

yay! :)

i've gotta go, stupid skeletons.

tubbo

ok

bye!

Harvey

bye little brother

"ahh shit." Harvey said as they quickly jumped off their horse and took a heart of damage as a skeleton hit her in the shoulder.

"dumb bitch." Even though he lived alone they talked, like a lot, mostly to themselves.

As she took out a sword with a lime greenish hue and sliced the 2 skeletons, with more than a few struggles.

"eh." she mumbled to himself as he picked up a single bone.

"let's go Scrump." they said to their pet horse, named scrump, as they had climbed back on.

Harvey was going to meet their little brother, Tubbo, in a small country he was currently residing in. The reason Harvey didn't just live with Tubbo is because the reason he came to the area they now permanently live in now is because when Tubbo was about 5 and Harvey was 10 their father took Tubbo to meet 2 of his friends for a "trip". At least that's what they where told, according to Tubbo he was told that they where moving away because his sister, Harvey and his mom, Angelica where a bad influence on him, even though Schaltt, their father, was the worst possible influence for a 5 year old child. Anyways, now Harvey was only about 10 miles out from the coordinates Tubbo had given them, she was very excited to see her brother again.

As Harvey arrived in a large forest, the same one that Tubbo had described, She noticed a bunch group of people walking, they looked like a bunch of normal looking teenagers but they didn't wanna risk it, and one of them had like 3 pair of eyes, that were also purple so...