"i bet your a prostitute'r somethin'"

"eh, he walked in here, he'll figure it out." 

"oh shit, i gotta go, Wilburs calling, Tubbo i promise i will meet you where ever you are, i'll be there in 30 minutes tops." I said, hoping i could keep that promise, after all i came here to hang out with him, not run for president with Wilbur, Tommy, Niki and Fundy.

"promise?" He asked, Tommy had already left the room at this point to give us some time, we could both tell Tubbo was off.

"i promise, text me your coords when you get...where ever your planning on going, i'll be there." i said, quickly planting a kiss on his head, which i saw him wipe off as i left.

————Tommy POV————

"you good tubster?" i asked, he left my house a few seconds after Harvey basically sprinted out.

"yeah, Harvey's gonna meet us..." He said, i could tell he was out of it.

"it's ok tubs...i have an idea." I said, taking his hand and walking down the long path lined with houses and other random buildings.

"what? tommy what is it!" He said, perking up almost immediately.

"it's a surprise, but first we gotta get Purpled and Ranboo." i said, he started sprinting to the tall UFO purpled called his home.

"wait, isn't Ranboo back at your house? i can go get him, wait at purps house." He said, running back towards my house, even though we where maybe a few 100 feet away.

After Tubbo left i quickly sent a message to Purpled and Ranboo stating how Tubbo just needed a distraction, they would understand. After that i passed a few people on the Path, specially Captain pus-puffy, Michealmcchill (who more visited more than lived or worked here but he was cool i guess), Quackity and strangely, Eret, I guess they never really where inside the l'manburg walls.

"PURPLED!!" i yelled as i climbed up the ladder to his house.

"what tommy, oh wait, never mind. that didn't happen." He said. looking down the top part of the tube-ish structure to me.

"go back down, i'll be there in a sec." he said, walking back, i sighed and started climbing back down i was so close to the end.

Once he finally got down he appeared with his bag, everyone here carried a specialized bag, the "special" part was that hey both decorated it and other people often gave others stuff of their interest to decorate it with; mine was red and white, well as white as it could be while basically living outside, it had a bunch or random pins and stuff from random people, most from Tubbo, Wilbur, Phil, Ranboo, Niki and captain puffy, and a purple, green and...darker purple colored pieces of fabric and a l'manburg flag patch that everyone in l'manburg, including allies had on their bags, along with their neutral flags.

————Tubbo POV————

"RANBOO! BOO! BOOB!" I yelled as i ran back to Tommy house.

"hello?" He asked as i opened the doors.

"Let's go! Tommy has a surprise!" i said, holding out my hand, in hindsight me, a 5'5 kid trying to pick up a 8'5 person wasn't so smart.

"Tommy? Who's that? who'r you?" He asked, i couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"...i'm Tubbo. Y'know, goat boy, Tommy? the only kid dumb enough to rumble with dream?" i said, this has to be a joke.

"DREAM! i know him, he's the smiley guy right?" He said, sitting up, this had to be a joke, ranboo had the best memory here, people came to him when they forgot something...