"Hey wilby."

"Hey, Harvey?" The girl heard, along with the creak of a door.

"what the fuck do you want." They said as the man at the door flipped the light on.

"um, i just wanted to apologize, you know for earlier, i was being an asshole and your completely right about all of it." Will said as he sat down crisscross on the bed.

"yeah sure you fucking are, why'd you wake me up, it's literally like 2 am." 

"i dunno, i've been preparing? apologizing is hard for me. yes, even when i know the other person was right." He said as he stretched his legs out on the bed.

"where's Tommy and Tubbo." They said as she got out of bed and looked for the two boys.

"they feel asleep in the flower field, their fine i promise, i'm going to apologize to them in the morning." 

"good. wait a minute, don't go, i still need an explanation. you married a fucking fish. then gave birth to a fox? what the hell." He said as Will took a pillow from the bed next to them, which was tommy's.

"uh....well yeah you know how phil, techno and i took like 6 months over seas?" he said, clearly the question wasn't rhetorical.

"yeah, sorta." They responded as they put on their glasses.

"well, in a bet with techno i was forced to go on this island, I found Sally sitting there after i had walked about a mile, she said she needed help so we took he back here, i was 15 and she was 16, when we had fundy we where 18 and 19, also our same ages when i started l'manburg." He explained.

"so, how did you fuck a fish?" They said, technically he had never given a full answer.

"oh, sally was half salon." 

"holy shit so you really fucked a fish?" Harvey said, rubbing her eyes.

"yeah, Tommy said the same when i told him sally was pregnant and he was gonna be an uncle." Will said, he covered his mouth as if he wasn't supposed to say that last part.

"IM SORRY HE FUCKING WHAT? So you fucked a fish, started a country and now tommy's an uncle? HOW ARE YOU TO EVEN RELATED?!" Harvey asked, whispering.

"he's my adopted brother, Techno is my twin and Phil is our dad, you didn't know that? i though you did." He said as he though on weather or not anyone had told them.

"no i wasn't told, asshole, i would have wanted to know!" 

"ok ok i'm sorry, is there anything else you have questions about?" 

"tell me about your life, it'll bore me to sleep." They said, will simply laughed and started off at the beginning, Harvey was wrong, he didn't in fact fall asleep until 8 am, 5 hours later.

|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|...|

"HARVEY!" Tommy yelled to him in his loudest, most british accent.

"what. it's to early for this." They said, rubbing his eyes and getting up.

"it can't be early, it's 11." Tubbo said, he was walking out of the bathroom.

"11!? i slept for 3 hours?" They said, looking at the communicator on the night stand.

"only 3 hours, why where you up so late?" 

"uh, i just couldn't sleep." they said, Wilbur and her had been friends ever since the first time they visited, they've had a crush on him since the first time they visited, Harvey told Tubbo and Tommy and they where supportive, but if they told him about staying up with wilbur last night surely they would never hear the end of it.