Pilot Letter

Jermaya McHigh and Her Friends , Victor and Dontaè were sitting at there favorite seat at lunch , the one close to the street .

  Dontaè said ," so you guys saw Empire last night"

Victor said," yeah i-"

A man pulled up to the car ," a letter from someone for Victor Buyer ". the gas from smelled like wet dog and hot sause , then he drove off .

Letter Said " I want my drugs now Mr. Buyer , if I don't bye bye Ida and Phillip" . " next one in an hour be aware "

He said nothing he just got up and left to walk home .

He yelled " Mom ,Dad " its only be an hour and three minutes could they be gone ? " she thought . 

Jermaya thought " we learned about a letter trade last year ,  but I don't know of this is that situation ."

When he came back he was in tears he could cry the longest water fall in America . " Ida and Phillip are gone "

Dontaè said ," what the f-".

" Dontaè Harris a note from your worst night mare"

The smell came up again . the letter said " I just need these drugs Donnie  , give them to me now and I'll stop this ".
Dontaè pulled pounds of weed and coco from his bookbag, and waited an hour for stanky car man to come by again .

An hour later , he got his drugs , and sent a letter to Jermaya " I want 4 guns , make sure you have two different and unique smells by sunrise tommorow .
Victor said ," wet dog and hot sause "!
Dontaè said, " but why?"