Donnie and Victor retour en arrière

" Donnie come here , now mommy loves you , for now and forever ".

" what's going on?"

" bye Donnie ".
Pow Pow

" MOMMY , I LOVE YOU TOO!"

Later , Dontaè went to Madonna house .

" my mom died ."

"How?"

"Natural Causes ."

" its OK D-Bae ".

Dontaè and Madonna been dating for 6 years , going on 7, Madonna has cheated at least 4 times , but Dontaè keeps going back to her . She cheated with all his friends , even Victor .

Madonna said," Donnie I'm sorry about are past , I just can't deny it, I'm unfaithful , and I like boys , so im dumping you , again ."

Dontaè said ," that's why I've been dating Jermaya for the last 7 years ." and left feeling like a boss .

Madonna called Jermaya to come over and called Dontaè . " kiss" she exclaimed .

Jermaya grabbed his head and it happened.

They made it official till she found out about the  lie he told Madonna .

Dontaè did drugs for 7 months. Doctors diagnosed it as Cancer and only had a year left . He met Victor , the geek at school . He made him do drugs , he denied it .
Victor ----

" I love you Ida and Phillip "

" we love you too".

Victor had a dream " his biological parents came back to earth ! They finally said " I love you".

The next day Victor got robbed by Ida and Phillip , they took his iPad , 134 million dollars college funs.

They got arrested .