Wet Dog and Hot Sause

Jermaya said ," yeah why, couldn't they just get it from the man car" .

Dontaè said," tommorow we come here early and then ill run after the car , to see where this letter person is ".

Victor said ," can I stay over Donnie?"

"Sure ".

The next day , Dontaè and Jermaya came at 4:58 am . later the car came , same car , same smell .

Dontaè hovered over the window ," so what car is this ?"

" shut up you lil -" " hay what is she doing"!

He got out his old smelly car and chased her until they reached 20 blocks , he got her surround my 34 black girls and 33 white girls ready to fight Jermaya .

" go! ", later that day , Jermaya had stitches and Dontaè was no where to be founded .

Victor said ," here it comes "

" if you ever go to that oil right there I will kill you, believe that ." " now here lil girl ".
So wondering where Donnie is well let's say he needs to stop trying to find out my identity .

Jermaya followed the car  , the man speeded up , so did she , he rolled down , bang bang . She faked getting shot ,she got back up  and saw the hide out.

An old ware house , but you needed face recognition to get in .

Later , Victor went to " Vice", a underground illegal store , to get drugs , money , guns , police info, tips on being theifs , etc .

" hi, are you Dad Vice "

He yelled " GUNS UP" . " how do you know my name "?

" it says " hay my name is Dad Vice ask me anything".

" GUNS DOWN " " wassupo chump?"

" I need four guns before 7:00pm "

"Why?"

" this man kidnapped my foster parents and He keeps sending me and my friends weird letters of iteams he need ".

" omg W.D.H.S is back crew"!