Chapter five- Class

"Good morning Grandmaster Lan." The disciples and heirs greeted as Lan Qiren entered. Lan Qiren hummed and went to the front. He opened a scroll the rolled until to the floor.

Wei Wuxian and Wei Xuanyu can hear some of the disciples groaned while their disciples stayed quiet.

"Since most of the Sects did not read the rules infront of the mountain, i'll repeat it myself here." Lan Qiren said as he stroked his beard.

Wei Wuxian secretly glanced at Lan Wangji. The boy in white was sitting in a perfect posture, his eyes are focused on the front. 'So handsome..' Wei Wuxian thought as a small smirke creeped on his face.

"Second young master Wei." Lan Qiren called.

"Yes, Grandmaster Lan?" Wei Wuxian answered as he gracefully stood up.

"Who was the first cultivator to focused on the rise of his Sect instead of his Clan?"

"The founder of the Qishan Wen, Wen Mao."

"What is the profession of the founder of Qinghe Nie Sect?"

"A butcher."

Lan Qiren indeed up questioning him around a few minutes.

The bell then rang, means class finished. Everyone bid their goodbye towards their Grandmaster and made their way outside.

"You have been studying it since you were 5, how did still manage to remember it?" Wei Xuanyu asked his brother.

"I have no more new books, so i decided to read the old ones."

"Want me to buy you one?"

"No need."

"What do you think here, A-ying?"

"Quiet boring, but amusing."

"Mn."

"How's Xue Yang?"

(I made Xue Yang the same age as them)

"He's doing great. I might have to visit him someday."

"Just tell me you and him have a date. Tsk"

Wei Xuanyu closed his fan and hit Wei Wuxian's head with it. Wei Wuxian whined and rubbed where his brother hit it.

"Da-ge!"

"Shut your mouth."

"Gongzi, do you have any plans for later?" Li ju asked.

"Hm. Why don't we visit the town? With Young master Jiang and Lady Jiang?"

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian called as he saw the two Jiangs.

"Young master Jiang, Lady Jiang." Wei Xuanyu greeted, while the two ladies bowed.

"A-xian, A-xuan. We were planning to invite you guys with us to have a tour in the town."

"We were planning the same thing, Lady Jiang."

"Please, call me Yanli."

"If you insist, Yanli."

"Jiang Cheng! How are you shidi?"

"Who are you calling 'Shidi'?"

"A-cheng, A-ying, let's go." Yanli said.

At Caiyi Town:

The six of them walked around as Wei Wuxian checked out what people sell.

"Xuan-ge, what should we get for A-niang and A-die?" Wei Wuxian asked his brother as he worried to walked on his side.

"Hm. I noticed A-niang's hairpin is almost broken. I want to get a new hairpin for her. And A-die, hm..."

"A new hairtye for him. You know A-die."

Wei Xuanyu chuckled and nodded.

"Zewu-jun, Hanguang-jun" The four greeted as they got back.

"young master wei, second young master wei, young master jiang, lady jiang." Lan Xichen greeted back, while Lan Wangji just nod his head and keep his poker face.

"Zewu-jun, is there something wrong?"

"No. We were just talking about what's happening in the Caiyi Town lately."

"Really, Zewu-jun?"

"Yes."

"Is it about the water ghouls in the lake of Caiyi Town, Zewu-jun?" Wei Ying asked.

"Hm. How does Second young master wei know?"

"I may had heard some gossips, hehe."

"Oh, i see."

"Zewu-jun. If you don't mind, we want to join you for this one. Jiang and Wei have also experienced hunting water ghouls."

"It is not-"

"That would be great, second young master wei." Lan Xichen interupt his brother.

Lan Wangji looked at him like, 'Really? Interupting someone is phrohibited.'

"Thank you, Zewu-jun."

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ..

Nᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ Cᴀɪʏɪ Tᴏᴡɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ.