1.

"English"
"Russian"
"Japanese"
"thought"

(N) POV.

Me, dad (John) and mom (Helen) s in the airport.

"honey, are you excited?" mom ask smiling at me.

"not really, I mean do I have to go there? I want to stay here with you guys."

"(N), your grown-up here and I you to go live on your own besides it your mother land. Don't worry dear will visit you there." dad said.

"we already fix everything and also your stuff is already there." mom said.

"you guys are ditching me." I pout.

"oh, my baby is pouting. Don't be sad you will find people to be your friends just don't let them know about your gender and job." mom said.

"mom, I'm already 15 I'm not a baby anymore." I cross my arms.

"oh John, she don't want to be called a baby" my mom acting like hurt.

"alright you two stop it. The plane is leaving." dad said.

"we'l miss you baby pumpkin." mom said hugging me.

"have fun there (N)" dad said.

"I will dad, I'll miss you guys, promise you two will visit me OK." I said.

====== time skip==================

The plane landed at the Japan Airport and I ready my self to exit the plane.

I'm walking to look for a coffee. I noticed that many people eying at me will I can't blame them. I'm in man attire right now. Everyone in the organization only know that I'm a boy. My dad suggested this kind of plan and I like it.

I got out at the airport and look for the taxi, when I got one I give him my address that mom gave me before we go to the air port. The driver just look at the address and look at me.

"is there anything wrong sir?" I ask.

He just shook his head and continue to drive. We stop because the traffic light turn red and also the riders I look at the window so many of them. I roll the window down only in half.

"hey, nice ride." I said while smiling.

The are looking at me in question look. The guy with blond hair with a tattoo in his temple  answer.

"thanks, are you new here?" he ask.

"yeah, I just got here from airport."

"well, hope you have a good stay here."

"hope so. Thanks." I give him a thumbs up and I roll the window up.

The light run green and the car continues to move and also those bikers.

We arrived at the address and I got out. I take one coin of gold and gave it to the driver. He look at the coin and look at me.

" it's OK you can take it." he just nood and take the coin.

" than you." he said.

I look at the house it's a mansion not a house. I get in the gate I saw a man in a butler suet waiting at the doorstep.

I approached him and he bow at me.

"welcome young master wick. My name is Jin " he said.

"hello, butler Jin." I just said.

He open the door and lead the way in.
Inside there is twin stairs connected the first floor and second it has a golden color design and a red carpet. The house is so big for me.

"butler Jin, can you please lead me to my room please I'm tired" I said.

"this way young master."

He lead me the way where my room is.

"what about your dinner young master?"

"no need butler Jin. I'm tired I want to sleep you too you can rest.

" goodnight young master. " he bow at me and leave.

I just enter my room my bed has black cover and red pillow the color of the wall is black, the curtain is also black. I know I'm obsessed in dark colors. I remember my mom said.

I look around and spot the the door with a digital code in the side of it. I take the paper that mom gave me withe the address and dial the code. It beep and the or slide to the left. I enter the room ND all my stuff is here. From guns, blade, katana, explosive devices my suets when I'm in mission. My gold coins and car and bike keys are there. I explore more and then get out. I go to my walk-in closet and chose a comfy clothes I'm so tired. I dive my self to the bed and go to the dream land.

Somewhere....

"kenchin, you are very good in speaking English." Mikey said.

"it's just a little thing." draken said.

"but did you see his face, I can't believe a how can a boy have a beauty like that." Mikey.

"yeah, me too. Such a rare person has a look like that." draken remembering your smiling face he didn't know he was blushing and Mikey noticed.

"oi kenchin do you like the guy?" tease Mikey.

"the fuck, I'm not gay." draken

"but you are blushing."

"I'm not you idiot."

"you are"

"I said I'm not"

"it's a lie if I said when I said I dint feel uneasy inside my chest. But his a guy for God sake. I'm not gay."

I feel Mikey arms around my shoulder.

"you know kenchin, I'm not judging you of what you are ill support you no mater what." he said with a smile.

"idiot I said Im not gay." I stand up and walk away.

I can hear mikeys laughing.

"oh my God what's happening to you draken"  I just mentally curse my salf.

But I want to see him again.