Chapter 22

NO ONE POV.

"(N/N), let us help, I can't let you face it alone." izana said while approaching (N).

"I can't drag you guys in this mess. I have to do it alone to save my sister. Go back please. I can't loose you too."

"kakucho, ran, rin. Please take care of izana while I'm gone. I have to cut ties with you guys temporarily until I clean this mess and save my sister."

Then she walk to her bike and drive in fast speed.

"I can't loose you again, please be careful." Izana.

(N) arrived at the abandoned building where she supposed to meet the kidnappers to get her sister. She go to the second floor and she saw many yakuza members waiting maybe hundreds of them.

"I complete the task, now where is my sister?"

She heard some clap and the three figures came in the light. When she saw those people her blood boiled from anger.

"you three, where is my sister?" she ask.

"oh, don't be so impatient 7th prince." Kira said.

"she's still alive I think." Hanna said

"you think we didn't know what you did?"

"what are you talking about?" (N)

"damn it, did they know that I didn't kill the mother and the son?" (N) thought.

FLASH BACK.

(N) Park the bike and call someone.

"hey, I want you to help the wife and son of (random name). Help them evacuate the house before I came. Remember only the wife and the son."

"OK, I'll go now." person said.

"I just hope they don't discover my plan."

After she ready her self she proceed her mission. She kill all the men inside the house even the maids and butlers. After that. She plant a multiple bomb to distroy the place. And then go to the location where she is now.

FLASHBACK END.

" you didn't kill the wife and the kid." diane.

"now about your sister-"

"if you touch even a strand of her hair I will fucking kill all of you." (N)

"oh really, well good luck of that 7th prince." diane

"are you that confident because of the yakuza."

"ah maybe? OK guys, who ever kill him well have the reward." Kira said and they walk to the exit but before they go out (N) call them and said.

"JUST PRAY I'LL DIE HERE IF NOT I'LL HUNT YOU THREE DOWN." (N) SAID in German language and it chills down to their spine.

They exit the abandoned building and they heard a multiple gun shots from inside.

"you guys think (N) will not survive?" Diane ask.

"better pray that he will not or the three of us will be sent to hell." Kira.

"that's right he must die before he knew what we did to his sister." Hanna.

Back to (N).

After the three left I look at the men and laughed.

"what are you laughing at?"

"nothing, you guys really believe that you can kill me?"

She run toward them and start shooting. She skillful shoot them in the head. She take cover at the wall then took the pin of the granade and threw it to them. She runout of bullets so that she took her katana. Charging to her enemies and swing her katana to cut the hand of her enemy and also head. The fight finished she kill all her enemies. She got some wound but not to serious. After she exit the abandoned building she call butler Jin to pick her up. Butler Jin came and they went home to tend her wounds.