5.

I Arrived at Kenny's house and the lights are open.

"eh, I thought he well be home late."

I get in and I saw kenny crossing his arms looking at me. But his eyes wide open looking at me.

"uh,, I'm back?"

"your late." draken.

I look at him and smirk. I slowly approach him and I lean my face closer to his. I can see hi is blushing .

"is my kenny worried about me?"

"s-shut up, (N). I'm just worried cause what if you got attacked again and get  injured  and you extend your stay here. And I'm stuck with you until your injuries healed." he said looking at me in the eyes.

I stood back and look at him emotionless. I walk pass him and said.

"don't worry, Im not staying here for too long. My injurie is OK now." I said.

"huh?"

"I said I'll be leaving very soon. Maybe you walk up in the morning and I'm gone."

I said taking my way to the room.

"hey, I made dinner. Come down when your done changing."

"I'm tired, I'll pass dinner." I said closing the door.

I flop my body on the bed.

"i want to stay here more, but I have a class starting tomorrow." a big sigh escape from my mouth.

I remember his word earlier is he serious?

"bahh, I'm not late he just came home first." I just pout and cross my arms.

"OK, your not late I came early. Are you OK now?" I set up and saw Kenny  at the door leaning.

I ran to him and look up in his eyes.

"it means your not mad at me?" I said with a puppy eyes.

"y-yes yes. S-so don't look at me l-like that." draken.

"I know my Kenny is the best." I said and hug him.

"oi oi, get off me you ugly." he said. He put his hand in my face and push me away. I let go and giggle.

"let's go, the food is getting cold." he said pushing me out the room.

NO ONE POV.

DRAKEN and (N) just finished eating and now draken is washing the dishes while (n) is sitting looking at the back of draken.

"ne, Kenny, I'm leaving tomorrow." he suddenly stop and continue washing.

"oh, what time?" he ask in sad tone.

"ahm, early I have to go to school. But don't worry I'll visit you. "

"what year are you now?"

"it's my last year in high school." (N) said.

"oh" he mumble.

(N) look at him from the back. She noticed that draken suddenly changed his tone when she said she is leaving.

(N) approach him and wrap her hands around his waist and rest her chin in his shoulder. Draken flinch of a sudden action of (N).

"is Kenny will miss me?" she mirk.

DRAKEN just stood still not wanting to move or answer. He don't know what to do. When he was in the brothel house he feels like normal encounter with other girls but when it comes with (N) his heart pounds abnormal and he can't focus.