Chapter 23.

NO ONE POV.

After takimichi and chifuyu left, (N) go to (s/N) room ang lay on the bed. She curl her body ang start to cry.

"I'm sorry I'm so useless."

She remembered what takimichi say about her sister. She felt her heart pound hard.

"I swear if that happens, they will be swimming on their own f*cking blood."

She said. She stay there a little longer and her phone ring.

"what?" she said.

"prince I found a lead to your sister but I want you to take care of your class tomorrow. I have to clarify something if this lead is not fake." it was karma. He is the one who take care of (N) class because (N) is not in the right shape.

"OK, I'll attend the class tomorrow. Thanks." she said and end the call.

She go to her room and take a shower. She look at the mirror and she saw her reflection she really look like a walking dead. She looked pale and her eye bags are visible.

After she finished she lay on her bed and set the alarm and sleep.

MORNING.

(N) is walking the hallway not minding the students staring at her she just go straight to her class.

DRAKEN POV.

Today, me and mikey decided to attend school. I'm now looking outside while mikey is sleeping.

"I wonder how (N) doing right now."

I just thought. It's been weeks I didn't see her. She also didn't call or text. I also ask takimichi because I know they meet yesterday but he just smile. I want to talk to her. I miss her so much.

Suddenly the door opened and (N) came in, I was shocked, she lost weight and her skin got pale. Her eyes look life less. What happened to her?

"morning every one" she said in a low tone.

We greet her back.

She take the chair and bring it to the back side of the room.

"you can do your damn business but don't fucking bother me." she sit and close her eyes.

The whole room is quiet no one want to speak to break the silence. After what they know about her no one wants to pis her. We stay there for a while and the phone ring. We flinch of the sudden sound. I look around and my classmate check there phone but none of there phone ringing. The phone still rings we sweatdrop we look at each other. Suddenly a loud bang heard where (N) sleeping. She stood up and walked to where her bag is.

"what!" answering the phone. She puse and wide her eyes.

"got it, I'll be there." she said and gathered her things.

She just run outside like there was an emergency our classroom became quite. I tand up and want to go after her but mikey stop me. I just sit down ans sigh.

Your POV.

After I ready my self I rush to the location where they sent me. Karma and nagisa are already there.

"situation?" I ask.

"we already Investigate, your sister is in the 10 which is the top floor. There are 40-50 enemies every floor and they are all armed." nagisa