Chapter 24.

We are now at the hospital me, Toby, nagisa and karma. I don't care if may people staring at us it's one of our private hospitals so we have no problem. I'm sitting on the chair with Toby beside me he is still crying. My mind is blank I can't think straight my body is numb I don't know what to do.

I snap out when I here my mother's voice. She approached us, when she reach our spot a slap sounds echoe. They gasp and I got froze. Mom slap me, she slap me for the first time. Father saw it.

"HELEN!!" father shout.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU!! YOU DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR SISTER." she shout at me.

Father hug her, she was crying. My heart hurt seeing her crying. Father look at me with sad look he tap my shoulder I just hold his and.

"YOU SAID YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR SISTER."

"mom, I'm sorry." I said.

Suddenly my mother collapse on father's arm.

"MOM!!"

"Doctor, please help!!" they shout.

Toby is crying at the back.

"(N) please go home first." father look at me.

"but father-" he cut my word

"please (N), take a rest ill take care everything here." father said.

"yes father." I walk to outside but when I made it out something pulled my hands.

"big brother, please don't leave me alone." Toby said while crying. I almost forgot him. I kneel down and hug him.

"let's go home Toby." I said. He wide his eyes and tremble.

"h-home you w-will g-ave me b-ack to my s-stepmother." he cry again. I hug him tight.

"no, no we will go to my home." I said and smile at him. He nood at me and he smile sweetly.

I carry him to my car. The drive is peaceful until Toby's stomach growls. He hug his stomach and look away from me. I look at the road and saw a cake shop. I pullover I go out and go around to get Toby. I open the door and carry Toby to the shop. When we  go in a sweet smell evade our nose our stomach growls I didn't know I'm also starving. We approached the display and I put Toby down so that he can choose what he want. I look at him his eyes are sparkling looking at the cakes I just chuckle. I pat his head and say.

" choose what you want." I said and he choose

THE CAKE==

I pay the cake and he is bouncing up and down taking the cake I carry him to our car. Suddenly a black colored van pullover and and men in suit carrying a gun and pointing on us I quickly duck and cover Toby's head  and quickly get in the car luckily the car is bulletproof. They shot the car repeatedly like it's raining a bullet. Toby is crying and our cake smashed.

"stay down Toby OK? Stop crying you are a brave boy so stop crying." he just nood.

"damn I don't really know how to comfort a kid in this situation." I thought.

I grab my gun and ready to counter when the shooting stop. When it stop (N) peek at the window and the guys starting to  go I shoot and hit the two of the person one both on the heads. They they start to shoot again.

" I have no time for this shit." I get out the car and and I stay my self down and find where the attackers hide. When I did,i run around and shot them. Only one left I aim my gun to him but I'm out of bullet. I roll down to avoid the bullets when he is loading his gun I run to him and kick his arm the gun fall and I kick his face. I grab a hanf full of his hair and slam it to the concrete floor. I am not finished and punch his face over and over again remembering what happened to my sister I punch him until he die. I wipe the blood from my face and hear the police coming. I go to my car and Toby is not there. I wide my eyes and look around to find Toby.

"big brother!!" it's Toby. I look at him and I see hanma and the guy name kisaki. Toby run and hug me.

"i thought i lost you." (n) said.

"the two guys help me." he said pointing at hanma and kisaki.

I walk towards them still holding toby. But suddenly someone call you and its
Nagisa and karma.

"damn, we are late." karma said.

"sut up karma kun." nagisa.

"you guys here just in time, take toby home first i still have business to finish." (n) said and gave sleeping toby to karma. The two agreed and left.

"oh hanma kun. A very good day huh?" (n) said while scratching his nape.

" oh yeah, a good day." hanma.

"its raining a bullet earlier, you almost got killed and you call it a good day?" hanma thought.

Hanma look at (n) he realized that (n) look exhausted and look like didn't sleep.

"but still look handsome and hot." hanma feel jis face heat up and avert his eyes from (n).

"damn hanma shuji put your self together." he scold his self.

Kisaki just look at hanma and shake his head.

"oh i have to go guys, im a little busy right now." (n) walk away and go to the officer and talk. The two silently watching (n).

"i remember now,." kisaki.

"hu?" hanma look at kisaki.

"remember the person that we saw that beating 10 men at the alley a days ago?" kisaki

"yeah, the person who effortlessly beat the thugs. Yes i remember." hanam.

"it was him. I knew his not just an ordinary teenager." kisaki.

Hanma just look at (n) still talking to the officers and he miss to see the smirk of kisaki.

"i know its risky but what if i can manipulate him to." kisaki thought.