She's back

Nobody's POV
There lyes a very tired and hungry girl unconscious in front of shigure soma's doorstep at 5am, with tohru Honda staring worrily at the unconscious body in front of her. "S-shigure t-theirs someone here!" Shigure is now helping reo up and placing her onto the couch in the living room. 'Well well, what do we have here? Reo is back now isn't she?' Shigure though to himself.
Time skip
     8am
Kyo and yuki have woken up and kyo is downstairs eating tohru's cooking and still hasn't noticed the unconscious girl on the couch. Yuki stands at the top of the stairs rubbing his tired eyes. "Good morning tohru. Um tohru, when did reo come back?" Yuki asked in his usual morning voice. "So that's her name, reo! Oh good morning yuki, she was unconscious at the doorstep at 5am." Tohru informed yuki. " REO! WHAT, WHEN DID SHE GET HERE!!!" Kyo yelled out of astonishment. Just then reo shot up off the couch because of the screaming she was now awake. Rubbing her eyes and sighing knowing she's okay. Shigure then enters the kitchen."Stupid cat, you scared her." Yuki calmly says "Shut it you damn rat!"

"Reo! I see your awake now." Shigure says. "How could I not be after hearing that scream" reo responded glaring at kyo. Kyo shivers as he received reo's glare. "How are you feeling?" Shigure spoke "Fine." " I called hatori." "W-what no! I'm fine!" Shigure and reo argued for a while until kyo butted in. "Reo you just came back after 4 frikin years! Hatori and the others need to know!" "But-" "No reo, EVERYONE will know that your back." Kyo finished. Reo stopped talking and sat still after that remark. 'Why am I scared to see haru again, he's my best friend but I don't know if I can forgive him for what he did, not yet.' Reo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter was a little short I just wanted to do a quick introduction. If you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.