I love you

A few weeks later.

Reo's POV
I heard what haru said that night but I never told him that I heard it. I was too scared that he might hate me. But today was I the day I told him that I heard him and that... I love him too.

I went downstairs on this beautiful Saturday morning and saw haru talking to shigure on the couch. "Haru could I talk to you alone please."

Haru's POV
"Haru could I talk to you alone please." Reo announced. Sure, I told her and I got up and went over to her. I followed her back to her room. I was thinking of what she could possibly want to say, I was really nervous but i looked like my normal self to her in the moment. Then she started talking.

Reo's POV
"I Umm just wanted to tell you... that umm, I.. I umm." "Reo" Haru interrupted " you can tell me anything you know." I nodded. "I heard what you said last night." I blurted out. Haru's face started to heat up. He then spoke "oh, i see... I understand if you don't reciprocate my feelings." I was shock to hear this and guilty I didn't say anything before. So I spoke up, " what no no no. I...I...I think I'm in love with you too."

Haru's POV
After hearing reo say that I started smiling. I was extremely happy. I cupped reo's cheek with my right hand and put my left around her waist to pull her closer. I gently put my lips on hers and shut my eyes close.

Reo's POV
I was surprised by haru's actions but I slowly started to melt into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, and close my eyes. After the long kiss he pulled away and brought me into a tight embrace.

Soon after we both layed in my bed and haru spoke up. "Be my girlfriend?" "Of course."

We layed In bed cuddling. Sideways I had my face to his chest, my arms in-front of me and his arms around me holding onto me tightly with his chin on top of my head.

We ended up falling asleep at 10 in the morning. Our bodies keeping each other warm, sleeping peacefully with haru's arms around me I felt so safe and protected like no one could hurt me. I felt as if we were the only people in the world, me and haru.

Haru's POV
Having her in my arms makes me relive how much I love her. I want to protect her and make sure she feels loved and never gets hurt. I won't let anyone else have her, she's mine. I love her more then anything and I'll make sure she know it.

Akito won't hurt her while I'm here and if he does I'll make sure that he won't do it ever again. She might act tough and be able to live alone in the forest for years but she's just a sensitive girl nothing compared to what's out in the world. But she's my sensitive girl and I'll protect her and love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was mostly thoughts but I think knowing what the characters are thinking and feeling is important so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.