A unwanted encounter

Reo's POV
It was 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I went to see if anyone else was awake. I got up and opened the door to my bedroom, and closed it after I stepped out. Tohru was across from my so I peeked in her room first. She was sleeping peacefully so I tried not to wake her up. I did the same with yuki and kyo after seeing them asleep.

I went back to my room and opened my window, it led to the roof. I climbed out of my window and made my way up on the roof. It wasn't very high from the ground only like 9 or 10 feet. I layed down with my hands behind my head and my legs crossed. I stared at the sky for what felt like hours and I could slowly feel myself drift to sleep.

I woke up still on the roof. I climbed down and went back in the house through my partially opened window. It was now 9am and I could hear tohru making breakfast.

                         Time skip 
     After breakfast and now at school

Walking in to my first class I sit next to haru. I'm not mad at him anymore but I still hold a grudge.

Haru's POV
After the lesson me reo and momoji exited the class. Reo was looking out the window near the lockers we were at and suddenly said "I'll be right back" and left.

A few minutes later she was still not back so I went to look out the window, i saw her and yuki talking to akito. Momoji saw it too and we both rushed down there. Before we could do anything or even get close tohru pushed akito.

By the time we made it akito was gone and all that was left were 2 frozen soma's. "Reo. Yuki. what happened are you guys okay?" Momoji questioned. No response. "Of course there not going to answer after that."I scolded. I was really worried for them even if I didn't show it much reo is my best friend but I can't help but think of her as more then that. And yuki, well yuki is yuki. He's just so beautiful.

Nobody's POV
The 4 somas ended up going home early and for tohru, she stayed at school. By the time they arrived yuki was good and back to normal with some more trauma. But reo, something akito said affected her a lot.

Hatori came over and talked to reo about what happened. When he was done with her she was looking better then before.

Reo's POV
Momoji and yuki went back to school but I didn't and haru stayed with me. We were in my room both sitting next to each other on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry" I spoke breaking the silence. " there's nothing to be sorry for" he answered. " I'm such a bother and-" "who said you were a bother? Your not a bother to me okay? Whenever you need me I'll be right here for you always. I'll never do what I did before I was young and stupid." "thank you haru"

After he said that I couldn't help but feel like I loved him. Like more then a friend should.

We were both laying next to each other now with our stomachs to the roof. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around him, something I've never done before. He put a arm around me and used his other hand to play with my hair. I had my eyes closed resembling as if I'm sleeping but I wasn't yet. Haru then spoke up thinking I was sleeping. "I missed you so much reo" he spoke " and I know you can't hear me but I think.... I'm in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's a little cringe. But I hope that you guys liked that chapter because I do. I would love some feedback to help improve my books. Thank you for reading!