Dark haru

Reo's POV
Shigure got me situated. I have a room in the house now, I'm going to be staying there. I also got enrolled into yuki, tohru, and kyo's school. I'll be a first year, but I heard momoji and haru are first years too, much to my disliking. I forgave most for the incident with akito but not haru yet. He was my best friend how could he do that to me.

I just finished getting ready for my first day at school. When I arrived downstairs I saw tohru cooking breakfast and the one person I didn't want to see in the living room. Haru. "Good morning reo!" Tohru greeted as I walking into the kitchen. "Mornin." "Reo, I missed you so much." Haru said walking towards me to give me a hug. Before he hugged me I pushed him away. "Just leave me alone I don't want to talk to you." I spoke a little meaner then I meant to, but he deserved it.

" Reo I'm sorry it was a long time ago and-" " no haru just leave me alone, you were my best friend, the last person I thought would do something like that to me did it, and I can't forgive you yet." And with that I left the house tears brimming my eyes but I refused to cry over him again. I made my way to school walking alone.

Haru's POV
'I didn't mean to upset her I just wanted things to go back to normal. Reo is my best friend and when she's mad at me my heart hurts and I hate it. Why was I so stupid to ignore her when she needed me the most? I'm such an idiot.' I could feel myself slowly turning into dark haru. I walked out the door before the other three having them follow behind me but not talking to me.

Reo's POV
I was in the restroom before class now walking out I see kyo approaching me. "Hey reo! What did you say to haru!" "What! I didn't do anything." I sternly responded to kyo. "Then why is he going all dark haru and destroying a classroom?" "wh-what" I started running towards the classroom kyo told me he was in. Even though I'm still mad at him I wasn't going to let him get in trouble over me.

As I reached the classroom I saw a group of people outside the doorway. I pushed through them to see haru. He was throwing things all over and the class was completely destroyed. "Haru stop this!" I yelled. I was really worried for him. "What do you want now? Hear to make me feel even worse!?" Haru said in his usual dark voice. "Haru I didn't mean to make you feel like that I was just upset that you did that to me!"

Nobody's POV
Realization struck haru as he looked into reo's red orbs. She never ment to hurt him, she was just hurting and needed time to heal but he pushed it. He returned back to his normal self feeling guiltily for misunderstanding. Reo was relieved that he stopped wrecking things. Haru now understood reo and he felt sorry for her for having all of this trouble.

He approached reo and wrapped his arms around her small frame holding her tightly. Reo was surprised by this but slowly wrapped her arms around him too. She was a few inches shorter then him. She rested her head in the crook of his neck. He rested his chin on her head. He then whispered into her ear, " I'm so sorry for everything. You don't have to forgive me-" "it's okay. I forgive you." She whispered back. Her words soothed haru and made him calm down and relax. They pulled away from the long warm hug and began to clean the classroom together in silence as others that were watching helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is about how long I want to maybe the chapters I really liked this chapter. I apologize if there was spelling mistakes.