chapter 19

Taehyung groaned, lifting his body of the soft mattress as he rubbed his eyes, it feeling all puffy due to all his crying.

He looked around the room, he figured it was the hotel Jungkook had talked about earlier. He saw his bag at the end of the bed and looked around, seeing another bed with Jungkook's things at the end.

Taehyung frowned, now realizing that he and Jungkook weren't going to share a bed, but he needed get use to it, since Jungkook did say it was his last time.

The older brought his knees up to his chest as he hugged them close, softly laying his head ontop of them. This oddly reminded him of something he wished to forget.

Upon hearing a door creak open, Taehyung looked to his left, seeing the balcony door open as Jungkook entered the room.

"you're awake" Jungkook commented, looking up at the male before turning around and closing the door behind him.

Taehyung merely hummed in response, his eyes stuck on Jungkook as he watched the male move around the room.

Taehyung turned his head again, looking at his phone that had 5 missed calls from Felix, and a message from Namjoon.

He didn't feel like answering anybody right now, but he figured he might as well look at the message Namjoon sent him.

joonie hyung 😾
Taehyung are you okay? Felix can't reach you and he's pretty upset about it
-seen -

me
I'm okay hyung! i fell asleep sorry 😩😩
-seen-

joonie hyung 😾
okay then

Taehyung put his phone on his nightstand again as he looked down at his white bedsheets. He turned his head, looking at Jungkook who had his back to him, seemingly on his phone.

The older slowly got out of bed, his sock clad feet hitting the cold wooden floor as he dragged his body to the bathroom.

He opened the tap, letting the cold water run over his fingers as he splashed some on his face.

"you're okay Taehyung, he can't hurt you" Taehyung mumbled to himself, letting his head rest on the cold sink.

He sighed, opening his eyes and wiping his tears away, he couldn't cry again, that was all he seemed to do.

He turned his head, seeing there was a big tub as he made his way over, opening up the tap and letting the warm water fill it up.

He stripped himself from his clothes, climbing inside as he let the warm water run down his back.

After having filled the bath to the rim, hs closed the tap, sinking into the bath until the water came up to right under his nose.

He closed his eyes, trying to get rid himself from all the things that happend it him.

"he can't hurt you" Taehyung repeated, feeling his eyes sting as he quickly wiped away his tears.

"ah don't cry" Taehyung told himself, wiping away his tears as he grabbed the soap.

After his very depressing bath, the Taehyung made his way out of the bathroom, rummaging through his bag for his sleeping clothes.

After having found his hoodie and a pair of shorts, the older slipping into them, making his way to his bed as he pulled the hood over his head, pulling the blanket over his head aswell.

He didn't want to feel like this anymore, so the best thing was to just sleep.

Jungkook had however picked up on his behavior, how the older seemed disconnected, how he didn't smile or how he didn't pick up his phone everytime someone called.

He seemed distant, and Jungkook didn't like that all.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder, sighing as he saw Taehyung pull the blanket over his head.

The older didn't eat anything since this morning.

Jungkook had ordered them something and smiled at the one of the workers, pulling in the cart

"Taehyung you need to eat" Jungkook said as he rolled the cart over to the olders bed.

"not hungry" Taehyung softly called out from underneath the blanket.

"please" Jungkook pleaded, rubbing softly at the olders leg.

" if you don't eat I'm going to feed you and things won't end pretty" Jungkook warned, smiling to himself as he saw the older lower the blanket.

"is this how you show your love? by threatening poeple?" Taehyung questioned, sitting upright and seeing the bunch of food before him.

"yes" Jungkook shrugged, handing the younger the fruit bowl.

"if you eat this for me I'll let you sleep hmm" Jungkook proposed, knowing Taehyung probaly won't eat anything much.

Taehyung nodded his head, as he slowly brought a cut up mango slice to his mouth, chewing slowly before shallowing it.

It took him a while, but he finally manged to finish it, with the help of Jungkook praising him inbetween.

He did feel better now that he had something in his stomach.

"thanks" the older mumbled, placing the bowl on the cart as he took a sip from his water, laying back down.

Jungkook hummed as he sigh, he didn't want to do this (he wanted to do it along time ago but he wanted to keep his tough guy persona going)

"move over" Jungkook mumbled, the older raising his brow as he scooted over. Jungkook climbed under the covers as he removed his hoodie, throwing it somewhere on the ground.

Jungkook opened up his arm, Taehyung scooting closer and softly resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"you don't have to tell me what's wrong, but just know I'm here if you wanna talk" Jungkook softly said, rubbing soothing circles on the olders back.

"thank you" Taehyung mumbled, closing his eyes.

He was safe with jungkook, and that made him feel at ease

__