I

Jin
{ 🍂 }

I woke up early because me and joon is going to adopt a little. I woke him up and cook breakfast for us. I let him get a shower first so after i cook he can start eating already while I'm going to take a shower.

After i take a shower i noticed that joon didn't even eat his food yet. " Joonie why aren't you eating? " i ask him. " I wait for you so we can eat together baby. " he said, i smile and put my clothes on.

I sat infront of joonie and we start eating. After breakfast i told him that get his shoes and the keys. " Jonnie go get the van. " i told him. " Why would we get the van? It's just us and the little we're going to adopt? " joonie asks.

" Because i have a feeling we will need it. So just get the van. " i told him and he nodded and exit the door and go the garage. I grab my jacket phone wallet and shoes. I exit the door and locked it, i go to the van and open the shotgun seat.

" Baby can you please type the address to the gps? " joonie ask and i nodded, i type the little care center that located to the next town. Joonie drove to the care center while I'm Conecting my phone to the Bluetooth.

The Mikrokosmos is playing when the traffic lights turn to color red. We stop and wait until it turns to be green. I was chatting my cousin Jisoo, i was asking her how she handle her little.

Jisoo's little is Rosè, rosè have a headspace to 1-3 headspace, her real age is 21 while jisoo is 23. While lisa have Jennie, jennie's headspace is 2-4 and her real age is 23 while lisa is 22.

I was talking with them when joonie tap my arm. " Baby we're here. " he said " Oh i didn't noticed. " i told him and he chuckled. " come now. " he said and i nodded.

We enter the little center and at the reception there was a receptionist man. " Hello sir. Welcome to the little care center. How may i help you? " he ask. " Where can we adopt a little? " i ask to the man.

" Just go straight sir and at the second door knock and then you will see ms. Lily. " he instructed then we thank him.

We walk to the second door and we knock. We hear a voice said come in. When we are inside we saw a woman i think on her mid 30 's. " How may i help you? " she ask. " Me and my husband wants to adopt a little pls. " i told her then she told us to take a sit.

" What headspace do you want? " she ask. " 1-2 " joonie said. " What gender? " she ask, me and joonie looked at each other then he nodded. " male " i said. " unfortunately the little that have headspace is 1-5 is still asleep so you can just see their profiles and you can meet him later. " she explained and we nodded.

She gave us a profiles of the littles. We scroll thru it until me and joon look at this looking angel little.

Park Jimin
Headspace : 1-3
Real age: 25 yrs old
Likes: cuddles, sleep, warm milk, and soft blankets.
Dislikes : bath, being alone, dragon fruit and toilets.

Me and joon look at each other, the little don't like toilets so probably he is not potty trained. We was about to talk to ms. Lily when we heard shouts outside. Me and joon stood and open the door we saw 5 littles is running and one of them is jimin.

We enter the room again. " Ms. Lily we want this Park Jimin. " i told her, she look up to us. " Are you sure? The policy we have is you can return back the little before before 7 days, if the 7 days past you can't bring him back again. " she said then we nodded.

She told us to follow her and we did. The 5 Littles that running is in one room,we enter that room and Ms. Lily talks. " Jiminie meet jin and namjoon they are your new care givers. " she said to the little.

I saw how jimin look at us while eyes widen. His hand tightened the grip on the other guy's man. " Nuhh!! Jiminie no go anywhere without kookie, taetae, yoonie, and hobi!! " he said.

" Jiminie you can't bring them unles your caregiver adopt them too. " the lady explained to him but he really want the other four to come. I look at joonie. He is looking at me too. Then i look at ms. Lily. " Maam can me and my husband talk for a second to the littles? " i ask and the lady nodded. She exited the room.

" Hi little ones. " joonie said they look and namjoon. " Uhm may i ask.. Why jiminie don't want the others to be left? " i ask with a friendly voice.

" Jiminie no wants to leave them because taetae is chimy soulmate, hobi is chimy best friend, yoonie is chimy love love and kookie is taetae love love. " he said and we nodded. I look at namjoon i cover his ears.

" Would it be okay to you if we adopt them five? " i ask him on a whisper. He look at me " Are you sure we can handle the five? " he ask and i think for a minute and nodded. Then he nodded too.

" Would chimy will come to us if yoonie, tae tae, hobi and kookie will come with us too? " i ask him and his eyes widen. " Really? Jinnie will take them too? " he ask with a sparkle in his eyes.

" Yes, we will get them too " i told them with a smile. And then they all jump in joy i chuckled cuz of the view. We call ms. Lily again and we ask for the papers of the five littles. After we sign into the papers we take them to the van.

" I told you babe i had a feeling we will need to get the van " i told to joonie and he chuckles. I kiss him and ride the shotgun sit. Joonie drove to our house.