III

Previously on chapter II

Tae
{ 🍂 }

After jinnie and chimy exit the kitchen, we ate the nuggets abd start chatting. " Kookie know that chimy don't like being dirty and saying a no no word. " yoonie said. " Kookie no sorry! " kookie said.

" More please. " i said to namjoon and he oven some nuggets again. " Kookie need to say sorry to chimy for making chimy dirty. " hobi said. " Nuh!! Chimy is just crybaby!! " he said then he trow a handful of nuggets to yoonie and hobi.

" Kookie!! Stop kookie being mean aga---" before i could complrtr my sentence, kookie shove some nuggets to me. When joonie turn around to us, his eyes widen. Yoonie, hobi and kookie is having a war and trowing the nuggets to each other.

" Little ones stop! " he yells but no one care, he saw a nugget flying to his direction so he hide under the table. " Kookie!! Yoonie!! Hobi!! Stop!! " i yelled but they just giggled.

When kookie trow a nugget that didn't hit yoonie the door suddenly open, revealing jinie and the nugget that is flying, flew to him. The kitchen suddenly become quite. I was at the edge of crying, when jinie remove the nugget off his face.

He look at us. " Who start this? " he ask, hobi, yoonie, and kookie pointed at each other. " Joonie who started this? " jinie look at joonie. Joonie look at us before he got out of hiding the under the table. " Sorry babe but idunno who is the one started it. " he said.

" What do you mean you don't know? " jinie ask. " iwas getting some nuggets for them but when i look they are tossing the nuggets, so i hide under the table. " joonie explained. We didn't notice chimy entered the kitchen and walk to jinie and grab his hand. Jinie look at him.

Jinie kneeld at him and say something, chimy nodded and go to joonie, they exit the kitchen. Jinie walk to me, i didn't noticed that i was sobbing and my cheeks are wet.

" Shhhh, it's okay baby. " he said while trying to calm me down. He pick me up and start rocking side to side. " hobi, yoonie and kookie go to the sala. We're going to talk there. " he said then i saw the others exit the kitchen.

" Baby? " he call me. " Hmm? " i answer. " Can my taebear tell me what happened here before jinie enter? " he ask and i nodded. He sat at a chair and place me to his lap.

" Yoonie said that kookie should say sorry to chimy but kookie say kookie no sorry. Tae tae said to joonie that tae tae want more yumyum, so joonie cook for taetae. Hobi say to kookie that kookie needs to say sorry to chimy for making chimy dirty but kookie said chimy is crybaby and trow nuggets to yoonie and hobi. Tae tae told him that kookie is being mean again but before tae tae could complete it kookie shove nuggets to tae tae. Kookie, yoonie and hobi start to trow the nuggets and tae tae try to stop them but the didn't listen to tae tae. When joonie lookt to us there was a flying nugget but joonie is fast and hide under the table, then jinie entered the kitchen. The end! " i was breathing heavily when i stop explaining.

" okay baby, thank you for explaining. Let's get you and chimy take a shower okay? " he said and i nodded. We exit the kitchen and he gave me to joonie. Joonie is also holding chimy so joonie will take us to bath and play with the duckies.

Jin
{ 🍂 }

I gave tae to joonie so chimy and tae can get a bath. I look at the others who is looking at their feet. " little ones, you know when you did something bad you need to be punished right? "
I ask them and they look at me with wide eyes.

" Nuh!!  Please no punish kookie! " kookie said. " Yoonie and hobi you will go to the naughty corner and kookie i will give you 10 okay? " i said and kookie look at me with puppy eyes. " Kookie you make two of your friends cry so you will get 10." i say. I held yoonie and hobi's hand and place them at the corner.

" No talking okay? " i told them and they nodded. I come back at the sofa and laid kookie across my lap. I spank him, I'm at the fifth spank and kookie is already crying, when I'm done spanking he is crying waterfalls. " Such a brave bunny, holding still for jinie. " i said and kiss his forehead.

" Now go to your friends, you still need a time out. After your time out it's time for bath, okay? " i ask and he nodded. He walk towards his friends and face the wall. I was about to stand up when i heard running from up stairs, i stand up and go to their nursery. I saw joonie is chasing chimy, while tae is at the tub playing with toys.

Then chimy run towards me and hide at my back. " Chimy come now you're just going to have a bath. " joonie convince him. " Nuh! Chimy no want! " chimy told him. We almost forgot he doesn't like having bath. " Joonie go down stairs my phone is on alarm, when the alarm rings the time out of the others is done. " i said and he nodded.

He exit the nursery and I pick jimin up. I walk to the tub and chimy hold me like a koala. " Jinie, no let go of chimy! " he said, i place his foot ath tub and he cry. " No!!! Chimy no like bath!! " he cried. " Shh baby, why don't you want having bath? " i ask, he look at me his cheeks are red now.

" Cuz.... Cuz.... Cuz chimy afraid of drowning! " he said while trying to not have a eye contact to me, while me? Trying not to laugh. " Baby you will not going to drown okay? " i ask and he nodded. He try to place a foot inside the tub and place the his other foot, then he sat down the tub and play with bubbles and toys. I kiss his forehead.

" taetae want kissy too!! " tae whines, i chuckled and kiss his forehead too. I bath them and also the others.

After they are all bath, i cook lunch and we ate. We also wait for the crib to deliver at our house, and exect 3 pm the delivery mans deliver their crib and they jump happily.

( a/n guys pls don't forget to vote!! I purple you!! )