II

jin
{ 🍂 }

I took the five little to a short tour of the house. " Little ones, would you like to be at seperate rooms or together in one room? " i ask them, they all stare at each other then smirk and nodded.

" Wants to be only one!! " chimy said and the others nodded in agreement. Joonie is at the living room ordering some stuff for the extra littles. " Okay, but we need to wait for the other crib for the others okay? " i ask them.

" Yes, jinie. But jinie kookie want to eat now. Kookie hungry!! " kookie said. " Kookie ask properly " i told him and he whined. " Kookie wants to eat. Kookie wants to eat. " he chanted.

" Kookie ask properly. " i told him, he blew a raspberry to me and the others did it too excluded jimin. I wipe the spit on my face and look at them sternly. " That's mean little ones. " i told them. " Kookie do what kookie wants dummy!! " he said and the other agreed. I smirked.

" may jinnie know how old are you? " i ask. " Yoonie this many. " yoonie put a 3 fingers and 1 middle finger. I look at him sternly. " That's bad yoonie. " i told him. " Hobi this many. " he put his finger in two and one middle finger. " hobi that's bad. " i told him and he just stuck his tounge.

" tae tae this many. " he put her fingers into two middle finger. " tae tae i will cut your finger if you do that again. " i told him and he just pulled my hair. " kookie this many. " he also put his fingers in two middle fingers. I look at them all, they are all laughing exclude jimin. Jimin is covering his eyes.

" Jiminie why are you covering your eyes? " i ask him, he remove his hands and look at me. " kookie, tata, yoonie and hobi is doing mean thingy so minnie don't want see it. " he said and i cooed at his cuteness. He blushed. " how old are you minnie? " i ask, he smile. " minnie this many. " he put his hands in a peace sign and place in his cheeks. I cooed again.

" such a cutie. Come now we're going to papa. " i said and they raised their brows to me. " no papa, joonie is no papa. " kookie said and the extras nodded.

( a/n: guys extra means jimin is not one of them. :) )

I looked at jimin, he walks to me and held my hand. " jinie minnie is hungry. Can minnie and friends eat now? " he ask and i smiled and nodded.

I told them to follow me, we go to the kitchen and we saw joonie at his phone. " Baby, did you order the cribs? " i ask him, he look at us and smile. " Yes, jinie they said the crib could be here at 3 pm. " he said and i nodded.

" Hi little ones, are you hungry? " joonie ask and they all nodded. " Baby do we still have frozen nuggets in the freezer? " i ask joonie and he nodded. " We just bought them yesterday. " he said and got up from the couch.

We all go to the kitchen and sat at a high chair. Joonie oven the nuggets while i get the zippy cup. " little ones what do you want to drink? " i ask them. " and jimin raised his hands. " Yes, baby? " i ask him.

" Chimy want warm water please. " he said with puppy eyes, i cooed at him and nodded. Jungkook raised his hand too. " Yes, kookie? " i ask him.

" Kookie wants a fucking banana milk! " he said and the extras laughs. " Kookie that is a no no word, ask nicely. " i told him. " Nuh!! Kookie do what kookie wants! " he said and i look at namjoon, he is looking at kookie with shock in his eyes.

" Kookie, jinie right. Kookie say a no no word. " jimin said while shooking his head. " Kookie no care! " he said and blew a raspberry to jimin. " Kookiee!!! Take it off from chimy!! " he said, then i realized jimin don't want to get dirty.

" Babe get some wipes pls. " i said to joonie and he exit the kitchen. Jimin start crying so i pick him up. " Shh baby, jinie will take it off. Don't cry now. " i calm him down and i succeed. Then joon enter the kitchen handing me the wipes, after that the oven dinged and the nuggets is cooked now.

I try to place jimin at the high chair but he cling at me like a koala. " Baby, you need to sit at the chair. " i told him and he whined, i sigh. " babe, give them the nuggets. After they eat they will go to bath. " i said and joon nodded.

I grab a plate and place a fork and some nuggets. I walk to the sofa while carrying jimin and the nuggets. I place him to my lap and spoon fed him. " Is it yummy baby? " i ask and he smiled and slightly jumping. I cooed at him and boop his nose.

While jimin is half way done the nuggets, i heared some giggles at the kitchen. " Baby, eat the nuggets okay? I'll just see your friends and joonie. " i said and he nodded. I walk thru the kitchen and before i could even enter a nugget flew to my face.

The kitchen is quite when the nugget hit my face, i remove the nuggets and look at the littles and namjoon. Joonie is under the table hidding, while the kookie, hobi and yoonie are standing at the chair and grabing the nuggets and toss to the other. Tae is there at the edge of crying. I look at them.

" Who start this? " i ask, staying calm. The littles pointed at each other. " Joonie who is the one who started this? " i ask him, he look at the littles and got out under the table. " Sorry babe but idunno who is the one who started it. " he said.

" What do you mean you don't know? " i ask him. " I was getting some more nuggets for them but when i look at them they are tossing the nuggets so i hide under the table. " he said, and i feel a hand holding mine. I look at jimin that i didn't notice that he is at my side.