D I S C L A I M E R

✔ Hi there, Thank you for clicking and giving this book a chance. I really hope that you will enjoy reading.

✔It is my first attempt to write a 'bad girl 'story, so suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

✔ This book deals with gangs and mafia-related stuff, thus, colorful words and, some violence is going to be there, with mentions of death.

Plagiarism is not appreciated and, can get you into trouble for it. Thereof, copying, re-publishing under any other name in any other language without the written consent of the author is an offense and will be accordingly dealt with.

✔Some of my favorite things about writing are comments I get to read from my readers, so please, don't be a silent reader.

✔Constructive Criticism is appreciated but not hateful comments.

The story contains strong language and mentions smoking, violence, Verbal/Mental/Physical Abuse, and, other stuff.

✔ If you are planning on reading this book offline, then I will warn you won't be able to see pictures that are used in the story. So make sure you have a network connection when there is media usage.

✔ The media used in the story are not mine and, rightfully belong to the owners. I have only edited them together.

✔ If you can nominate me for the awards, you come across that will be appreciated.

Thanks and hope you enjoy reading the book as much as I love writing it.
😊💖
Peaches